Tryndamere Build Guide by EpicRayKirk
Not Updated For Current Season
What's going on everyone this is EpicRayKirk and this is my first ever build on MOBAFIRE and I wanted to bring you guys the build I've been using for Season 3 on my Tryndamere. Tryndamere is a Very strong Champion who, with this build, will have an extremely high chance to destroy, not just kill, his opponent from mid to late game and if good enough, early game aswell.
Pros / Cons
- Tryndamere's Spinning Slash can be used as an excellent tool to catch up to enemies or run away from enemies
- Bloodlust can help Tryndamere be dominent in early game laning with it's healing potential and damage increase
- Mocking Shout is a very strong slow that can be used for many purposes: to catch up to enemies, to help a teammate get away from an enemy and since it also reduces attack damage it can also be used for dueling enemy champions
- Tryndamere is a literal tank, he can deal high damage catch up to people very easily and run away just as easily.
- Tryndamere's ultimate Undying Rage encourages extremely agressive play with very little consequence, you an use it to back out of a 3v1 gank, provide yourself with a kill or if you need to gain fury for a farming or critical chance boost
-There is always at least one person whining about op Tryndamere
- Tryndamere is incredibly vulnerable to crowd control spells and abilities
- Tryndamere is also vulnerable to burst damage.
UPDATE - Ready for season 4 players? Get your game face on and destroy with this build for Tryndamere.