Warwick Build Guide by Vysil
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
This build has been tested extensively and has near infinite sustain. You should be able to 3v1 any champ line-up. This will be a jungle warwick guide.
Berserker's Greaves - the attack speed allows you to hit more often, which means more health faster.
Wriggle's Lantern - life steal, armor, attack damage, and a free ward every 3 minutes. What more could you ask for?
Heart of Gold - this is later built in to a Randuin's Omen, but for now it's alot of health and 5 gold/second to get items faster.
Wit's End - some extra attack speed for more health faster, magic resistance to take more damage from AP champs, and that magic resist is increased the longer you stay in battle! This also adds some hybrid to the build so if they are armor heavy this will get around that.
Madred's Bloodrazor - ahh, the item that tears apart tanks bit by bit. On top of your attack damage, each hit takes down 4% of the targets max health in magic damage. If they are tanks this will take them down extremely fast.
Randuin's Omen - this makes you much more tanky and offers a very nice active, which can turn around a teamfight in your favor.
The Bloodthirster - while your racking in kills why not get something for it! this gets you lifesteal, attack damage, and on top of that gives you even more for every kill you score! although the bonus is halved upon death you will not die at all by this point because with this full build you can easily 1v3 champions (as long as they don't stun you!)
- get this if the enemy team is heavy on CC
- get this in place of Randuin's Omen if the enemy team is AP heavy
- get this in place of Randuin's Omen if they simply don't do much damage to you and they are building armor, because after attacking an enemy 3 times (your ultimate will also do this) it gives you 45 armor penetration on that champion. great for soloing armor heavy champions or picking out a tank.
- Standard for jungling.
- I prefer exhaust over ignite, but if you would like to choose ignite it will help with those early game kills where you just wish you had gotten 1 more hit.
- If you prefer ignite over exhaust then take this.
1. Start at wolves and kill them off
2. Have someone leash blue for you and then finish it with smite
3. Head to wraiths and kill them off
4. Go to golems and clear them out
5. Kill red using smite and then head back to base to buy Madred's Razors
6. Kill things in the jungle and look for ganks.
Generally you want to use your ult to disable the main damage and then go for squishies if he's still high on health. Just don't 1v5 like most champs.