Tryndamere Build Guide by MurasakiTenshi
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
THIS IS MY FIRST GUIDE
My english is not so good so please, dont complain.
Now, i know there are guides like this but i dont want to explain How to play him but WHY to play him like this
and yeah, this is not very long guide, but i think its effective!
Runes are optional as you know for sure. i think these are best for trynda though you will maybe want your runes.
You will get really nice damage to players as well as some survability.
- why per level? i think the casters are not such a thread early game, though they are annoying late game. my personal opinion :-)
im not sure about masteries, i just clicked something there, as you will maybe want bonus exp from utility.
About the shoes, you can use
instead of Berseker's Greaves if you think they have a lot of cc.
- okay, i think this is oblivious why to rush this, Critical + atack speed = more fury = even more critical hits. And bonus movement speed is handy too.
- i think this is oblivious too, critical chance (trynda´s bread and butter) along with damage and best passive for AD carry in this game.
- okay, this item is why you womited instantly when looked at this guide. BUT i will explain why: trynda is a character that gets focused instantly. so this means if you took.. lets say another phantom over this you will get nuked in a second and you have only 5 seconds of damage (endless rage) than you have to run. with this, not only you last a bit longer but there is a chance they wont even focus you if they will see ****load of hp, they will rather focus another squishi, though.. not focusing trynda = death. and it helps our next item.....
- so.. why atma? critical chance..... now you will hit only crits along with ur fury. And there is armor on this item too, so more survability! AND! passive! by buying this you will have like 300 damage. which is really nice, not as good as pure damage build but really nice considering ur hp.
- why this instead of Bloodthirster? few reasons.....
- Bloodthirster is not so reliable, you need to stack it
- If you will get some heavy CC casted on you, you still help your teammates by nice buff this item gives
- And i just prefer atack speed instead of damage =)
Green - Good choice
Yellow - Acceptable choice
Red - DONT PICK THIS!
Grey - Im not so sure...
- This spell.. i just love it, cant in combination with your W its DEADLY! and you can very effectively shut down Yi or Vayne or any other ad carry. really usefull spell.
- gah, why to pick this while you alredy have your spin? well, another gap closer for kill is always handy, not to mention this saved my *** so many times i cant even count it.
- Bwahaha! spit on their CC! if you want safe murdering spree pick this, though you wont kill as often as with flash or exhaust this spell is the way to feel really safe!
- Yes.. Yes.. this one can help you with kill, though i think you can kill much better with ur autoatack and exhaust! but yes, its viable
- im not supporting this over flash because with flash you can catch enemy or flash away instantly. (and you cant run through walls with this too) but i dont think this deserves red, so if you are fan of this spell you can take it
- Yes yes, TELEPORT!! i would pick this only if i was heavily forced to go top line and.... nvm just pick irelia or rumble or jarvan or whatever.
you can return more often to buy items with almost no loss of minion kills and exp.
- You have your Q! thats waste of summoner spell
- yes.. you can abuse this if all taemmates pick this, but.... using summoner spells too much instead of some other is huge loss in my eyes. (9 damage to minions? DONT YOU DARE TO JUNGLE!!!!)
- okay....... picking this one as trynda.... well....... you know...... ehm.. no comment.
- well.. jungling.. you will waste one of the spells above.. and after few levels you dont even need this if you want to jungle SO MUCH. (not to mention you wont jugnle wonders with gloves as starting item)
- Its cooldown is so.. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge, just try to not die while you are exhausting the s**t out of them
- just leave this for support ^^
- i dont know about this one, never tried it before, damage and bonus ap from mastery tree seems nice, so you can actually try this :-)
So, i think this is everything.
My english.... i dont think everything is alright, even in this one sentence are some mistakes, or not?
I think this is great way to play trinda because you have nice survability and you support your teammates a bit too.
Thanks for reading (i doubt anyone will read this noobish guide ^^, im not even level 30)