get
prime

Team Guide by Worst Lee Sin NA

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.


8K
Views
1
Comments
1
Votes
League of Legends Build Guide Author Worst Lee Sin NA

Worst Lee Sín NA's favorite champions!

Worst Lee Sin NA Last updated on June 14, 2013
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit

Favorite Assassins

Ability Sequence

1
4
5
7
9
Ability Key Q
2
8
10
12
13
Ability Key W
3
14
15
17
18
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/
Executioner
 
 

Offense: 21

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Honor Guard
 
 

Defense: 9

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pickpocket
Intelligence
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nimble
 
 

Utility: 0


Guide Top

Introduction

**PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE NOTES I PUT FOR EACH PART OF THE BUILD BEFORE YOU BUILD ANYTHING**

Hi, I made this guide because some people want to know how I build Lee Sin. Will probably update this later because I'm too lazy right now. If you want to contact me, leave a comment in my montage below or PM me on youtube.


Guide Top

My Lee Sin Montage

See the different kind of plays you can do with Lee Sin! They aren't the greatest plays, but there are some cool ones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8aZK1GEmw4


Guide Top

Pros / Cons

PROS:
Can snowball extremely hard
Has a lot of burst potential
Has a lot of escape potential
Is very difficult to deal with if played correctly

Cons:
Naturally squishy
Difficult to carry losing games with
Energy runs out quickly
Becomes nearly useless late game if he doesn't build full damage
If built full damage, is very squishy
Once he misses Q, he is very easy to kite around


Guide Top

Skill Sequence

I max Q 95% of the games I play. The other 5% is when I am losing lane, so I max W instead so I don't get pushed out of lane easily. Never max E first, even if they are building armor you will not do much damage. Build early armor pen and your Q will **** bricks all over everyone during early/mid game.


Guide Top

Runes

Run flat Armor seals and flat MR glyphs ALWAYS. Flat AD Quints and Marks for jungling or early aggression or Flat AD Quints and Armor Pen marks to scale into mid/late game better. These are the only 4 types of runes you should ever run on Lee Sin.


Guide Top

Ranked Play

This is the thing with Lee Sin.
In solo queue:
If you win your lane, you can carry the game if your team is decent.
However, if you are the only one doing well, the chances of winning are nearly impossible. No matter how fed you are with Lee Sin, you will always lose to teams with lots of CC and peel for their carries. You cannot win by yourself; if your team is behind, chances are they will get evaporated in a teamfight before you get to go in like an assassin, or if you go in, you will die first because they will focus you to hell, and THEN destroy the rest of your team.

If you ARE winning your lane, push as hard as you can, and try to help lanes that need help. Lee Sin is an amazing ganker, because he is a natural jungler, and laning gives you more money to build damage items.

Losing lane? Play safe, get sightstone, and build tanky for your team. You have already lost your chance to carry the game with a full damage build.

However, do not expect to win every game by following these strategies. These strategies are just to give you a basic understanding of how a game as Lee Sin should be played. You WILL have teams that throw, or are just too bad to carry. Don't sweat it, just try to keep improving yourself.


Mobafire

General Guides

League of Legends

More Guides

The Charts


Featured

30 Days

All Time

Popular
Top Guide by Champion