Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Who am i?
Who the hell am i?
- Hello my name is ADuckInASuit and i will be your guide on the guide of the magical wonderness that is Jungle Yasuo. i play alot of various champions and generally play whatever i feel like i have though under my time playing since season 2 ended up on the field of EUW where i currently sit around on 120k [M7] on Yasuo. have been playing him alot in the jungle recently with alot of success. hence why i am making this guide right now. and totaly not to escape from homework and boredom or anything, no never
Me Playing Yasuo:
Steel Temprest (Q)
Yasuo thrusts his sword forward, dealing physical damage to all enemies in a line. after 2 hits on a enemy within a certain time frame Steel Tempest unleashes a whirlwind that travels an extended distance, dealing the same damage and Airborne icon knocking airborne all enemies hit.
- Hitting an enemy grants Gathering Storm Gathering Storm for 10 seconds. At 2 stacks, Yasuo's next Steel Tempest is empowered and will consume all stacks.
- Yasuo can cast Steel Tempest during Sweeping Blade to change the area of effect a to circle about him, which does not benefit from Empowered's extended range.
- Annnddd here is some math: The cooldown and cast time of Steel Tempest is reduced by 「 0.6% for every 1% bonus attack speed 」, down to a maximum 66% reduction.
Wind Wall (W)
Yasuo creates a gust of wind that travels forward to form a wall in front of him. The wall slowly drifts forward 50 units over 3.75 seconds, blocking all enemy projectiles with the exception of turret attacks.
Sweeping Blade (E)
Yasuo dashes a fixed distance in the direction of the target enemy, dealing magic damage and marking them briefly.
Last Breath (R)
Yasuo blinks to the nearest visible Airborne icon airborne enemy champion to the cursor.
- instantly generating maximum Flow. Upon arriving, he Stun icon suspends all nearby airborne enemies for 1 second and deals them physical damage.
- For the next 15 seconds, Yasuo ignores 50% of his targets' bonus armor. Casting Last Breath clears all stacks of Gathering Storm.
Yasuo's critical strike chance is doubled, but his critical strikes deal 90% damage, reduced to 75% damage on Steel Tempest.
RESOLVE: Yasuo generates 1% of his maximum Flow for every 59 / 52 / 46 units he travels by any means, requiring a total of 5900 / 5200 / 4600 units travelled to obtain maximum Flow. At maximum Flow, the next instance of champion or monster damage against Yasuo consumes all of his Flow and shields him for 100 - 510 (based on level) damage for up to 1 second.
Why Yasuo? and why the hell in the jungle
Yasuo is a amazingly fun champion, and as my personal favorit role is Jungle, i thought why in the holy hell not. concidering ive jungled everything from Syndra to Leona i doubt Yasuo would be a challange, and it really was not, it turned out to be alot of fun. if you do not enjoy doint stupid off meta **** you wont enjoy this, but you know. do whatever you want, its alot of fun i recommend you try it out, but for the love of god dont play this once or twice in normal games and then just assume your a yasuo god and willy nilly bring it in to ranked. Ranked is for the META or you know, urgot mains.
ALRIGHTALIRGHT so right now you might be thinking somthing along the lines of
-but uuhhhhh i dont know how to play Yasuo uhhhh duhhh
WELL FEAR NOT FRIEND CUS IM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU HOW... well actually im not, imma set you off on the road to but taking the steps thats your job. so well heres the directions, or should i say the one direction? hehe. ok il stop
- when you are clearing the path for your first three camps should be the following. depending on what side your botlane is, does not matter, Yasuo unless threatened by someone like Shaco does not really have a hard time clearing. ofcourse the path you take is your choice but mine useally goes as the following
- Red Brumbleback
- E+Q and you will preform a Q that covers a 360o slash around you
- if you Wind Wall before using the third stack of your Q it will not show the Q animation, a good way of poking with Q without allowing you enemy to perdict it, also good for suprise engages
- THIS is somthing i cant stress enough, please for the love of god use your W with extream care, it is the most valuble Defense in your kit aswell as your only one, it can allow you to 100-0 someone without taking any damage,
- this point is litteraly just asking you to read the post above once again, NOW on to the next point
- stay aware of not wasting your E, in early levels the "Stack" cooldown limiting you from dashing on the same target is quite long so you know, use it with care
- When Clearing be sure to auto attack just before Q'ing as Q will cancel your auto animation to Auto Q Auto will allow you to auto attack faster, and if you have Hyndra you could Auto Q Auto Hydra Auto to get even more auto attacks off
- Yasuo's Tornado knockup does allow you to Q once inbefore you ult, so you know do that.