Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's (tentative) signature store

Creator: jhoijhoi July 14, 2011 7:05am
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2015 8:40pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
lol, no worries, didn't even realise there were alternative arts for that splash! You don't REALLY have to make it into one chapter, but if you didn't, you'd be doubling up on headings. Try it out and see which you'd prefer :)

Fixed!

Yeah I guess that would look a bit silly haha. Welp I guess 40k words in 1 chapter it is, thank god for Ctrl+F xD

Thank you for fixing that one and thanks again for the awesome work you did for me, I really appreciate it and it'll definitely make my guide look much nicer :)

I'm assuming the table of contents won't exist with 1 chapter, would you recommend leaving it or making a custom one? (if it's possible) Seeing as my guide is really long and I imagine the contents would probably be quite helpful to people looking for specifics?

I've +Rep'd you and I will put in a nice message crediting you in the summary of my guide once all the changes have been made :)
I can't take back the words I never said
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2015 10:27pm | Report
A quick table of contents that are a bunch of links under the headers would probably be best. So something like:

IntroAhri?SkillsSequenceRunesMasteriesSpellsItemsMatchupsGameplayTipsStatsSummaryPBEChangelog

Now, the problem is, the text will probably go to two lines in a guide. That's fine, but it won't look as pretty :)

You'll have to use goto and anchor coding. You can read about custom ToCs here: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/making-a-guide-101506#chapter10
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Janitsu ♡
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2015 10:39pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
A quick table of contents that are a bunch of links under the headers would probably be best. So something like:

IntroAhri?SkillsSequenceRunesMasteriesSpellsItemsMatchupsGameplayTipsStatsSummaryPBEChangelog

Now, the problem is, the text will probably go to two lines in a guide. That's fine, but it won't look as pretty :)

You'll have to use goto and anchor coding. You can read about custom ToCs here: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/making-a-guide-101506#chapter10

Cool, cheers for that. I shall look into the coding and I can use the Challenger Ahri banner you made, I'm sure I'll make something work! :)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2015 10:45pm | Report
I also very quickly made you a signature, as I noticed you didn't have one. You don't have to use it :)

♡ sig by natuhlee ♡
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2015 11:03pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
I also very quickly made you a signature, as I noticed you didn't have one. You don't have to use it :)

Oh wow thank you so much haha. I feel as though I've thanked you about 10 times today but I really do mean it :D

I will definitely use it :) I'm not sure what a 1 trick pony Ahri fanatic could do for you, but if there is ever anything I can help you with don't hesitate to ask, I am most certainly in your debt!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2015 3:20pm | Report
Hey.

I really liked the Ahri borders/banners. I'm trying to come up with a better layout for guides yet to come and those banners would fit perfectly. Do you have the time to make those but for Gragas (with a little less cursive font)?

Atm the chapters would probably be the following (but for Gragas):

Spoiler: Click to view

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2015 6:46pm | Report
Time for another #1 guide, eh? :P I played against a Gragas as Kat the other day. He felt so strong and completely bullied me :/

Okay, so any ideas of the design of the banners? Did you want circles like the Ahri one, or would you prefer a different shape? Same size as these banners, or smaller? White outline, or different? :3 Font choice noted - something blocky and solid, or edgy or something fantasy-esque?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2015 7:22pm | Report
heh :p

The Ahri one looked really good so I'll say circles. The actual banner height could be little bit bigger but I'll trust your artistic vision of what you'd like to do. Font could be something fantasy, yeh.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2015 5:18am | Report
Joxxu, sorry this is late. Took me around 45 minutes (15 of that was due to an error I made with the background, so had to retype all the titles and resave). I have parent teacher interviews Wednesday night and will be prepping for them the next few days. So if you dislike this, I can change it, but just not right now. Thursday will probably be the earliest. Hope you like! Was pretty hard to find alt Gragas splash though!

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2015 6:46am | Report
No problem since I'm not even close to being finished yet and besides, those are awesome, thanks!
I'll make sure to credit ya.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide