Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Criticize and rate my Urgot Guide.

Creator: Periphetes January 26, 2011 8:51pm
Periphetes
<Member>
Periphetes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2011 8:51pm | Report
Guide can be found here:

LINK

If a question or topic is only worth a single post, just put it in the comment there. Otherwise, post it here and we can discuss.

Be sure to rate only after reading the whole guide, as the build itself is unsubstantial.

I am looking for some general feedback about my Theorycrafting and Elo Hell sections. How could I improve them, what did I miss, etc.

Are my tips accurate? Is my theory correct?
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2011 8:52pm | Report
Matt wrote:

There is one rule though. If you link to your build in this topic, you must be doing so because you want help! Help formatting your description, help using advanced bbcode, help deciding what items to use, etc... Creating a thread simply to say "Hey look at my new build! <link>" is still not allowed, even here, as that serves no purpose.
Periphetes
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2011 8:53pm | Report
Matt wrote:

There is one rule though. If you link to your build in this topic, you must be doing so because you want help! Help formatting your description, help using advanced bbcode, help deciding what items to use, etc... Creating a thread simply to say "Hey look at my new build! <link>" is still not allowed, even here, as that serves no purpose.

I am asking for professional criticism.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2011 8:55pm | Report
But thats really the same as "please give me feedback and rate my guide". If you took one or more aspect of your guide (e.g; "Is my laning section detailed enough, and is it an eye-sore?") it would be completely valid.

Perhaps toss up some key points you want feedback on? A little loophole in the rule :3
Periphetes
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2011 8:56pm | Report
Yes, I would like some feedback about my Theorycrafting and Elo Hell escape sections in particular.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2011 12:04am | Report
dont be so strict Scrax, at least its not "link - my build go rate end of post"

@ Periphetes
Instead of asking abotu going for your build you could specify your questions here and give a link at the end.
We dont like, how did you call it
Quoted:
looking for some general feedback
stuff. Please understand us, we had 62958925823053 topics with spam inside we had to deal with.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2011 12:07am | Report
I'm not, it's just making sure the rules are being followed. I did give him a hint :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide