Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Pantheon Users, your advice please?

Creator: Valester February 1, 2011 11:40am
Valester
<Member>
Valester's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 11:40am | Report
I posted my build up for Pantheon a few weeks ago and with as well as I do with it, I thought it would do great on here, but of the 100 or so views I've gotten, it only got one vote and that put it at a 44% =_= Is it not as great a build as I thought it was? Or did I just post it poorly? Your opinions would be great!

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/creating-a-monster-atmas-leviathan-pantheon-49997
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2011 1:05pm | Report
Well the thing about his is that you are giving up much of his power for HP. And though Atma's gives dmg based on health, you are also relying on a snowball item. Thats the bad thing. You also build him with defensive stats, which also takes more away from his natural bursty power.

I can see it working, but snowballs arent the best thing to have. Its a good idea, but it needs to find a balance of health and Dmg.

I have a Tank Pantheon and it took weeks to get right. Dont give up though. You have potential in your idea

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2011 3:34pm | Report
Manamune is not need on Pantheon, go down 9 in utility to fix his mana issues if you want to spam early game. Frozen mallet isn't good on Pantheon, he is already a great chaser he doesn't need a slow to get kills. If you want a survivability pantheon that still does damage their is already a great guide on that and it called the Hybrid theory, sorry. x.x

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2011 10:58pm | Report
I agree with Considereth. Considering the fact that Heartseeker strike and Spear Shot deals physical damage, there's not the greatest deal of a point in going 9 offensive masteries like you have done there. It only helps for Aegis of Zeonia. Then it would be better to take those 9 mastery points in Utility.
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
SatansFate
<Member>
SatansFate's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 11:00am | Report
Take 11-0-19 masteries and you get extra CD for his stun/HSS combo AND you fix your mana problems.
And you just don't have enough damage.
Most pantheons take pure damage items. Generally his shield is enough to protect you if you play well. And Leviathan is just stupid imo.
Generally I take
Long Sword + HP Pot.
CDR Boots
Last Whisper
BF Sword x4 into Black Cleaver + Inf Edge x3.
Mukilab
<Member>
Mukilab's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2011 2:38pm | Report
I agree with the second poster. I know panth is squishy, but learn hwo to manouvre and use pure damage.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide