Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Zyra Build?

Creator: MissWitch July 16, 2012 11:27am
1 2
iownedya
<Member>
iownedya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2012 5:50pm | Report
WotA is terrible? Not really. Her plants heal her for each shot. Her ult is a LARGE AoE, so it will heal more than a small AoE. Also, her snare can heal a lot from a minion wave as well as her Q.

Ok... You say Chalice of Harmony is good on her. Whereas, you need to actually use spells to get the full potential of it. You use spells, you push lane. Simple as that. You don't push lane, henceforth you don't use spells or mana.

10 seconds of slowing will not help with slowing much. Care to explain?

Chalice of Harmony does not allow you to zone. First of all, you have great mana regeneration with 2x Doran's Rings. If you run oom, you have problems saving mana. You need DAMAGE to zone. Chalice of Harmony gives 0 extra damage.
Thanks to Xiron and ProAsylum (Ignition) for the amazing signatures!
If I helped out with constructive criticsm, I would appreciate a +rep

Check out my review shop here!
MissWitch
<Member>
MissWitch's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2012 7:10pm | Report
Build Fiendish Codex? You get damage, cdr, and mana regen. Then build into Athene's.
If you would like for me to review YOUR guide, send me a PM!
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2012 10:23am | Report
iownedya wrote:

WotA is terrible? Not really. Her plants heal her for each shot. Her ult is a LARGE AoE, so it will heal more than a small AoE. Also, her snare can heal a lot from a minion wave as well as her Q.

Ok... You say Chalice of Harmony is good on her. Whereas, you need to actually use spells to get the full potential of it. You use spells, you push lane. Simple as that. You don't push lane, henceforth you don't use spells or mana.

10 seconds of slowing will not help with slowing much. Care to explain?

Chalice of Harmony does not allow you to zone. First of all, you have great mana regeneration with 2x Doran's Rings. If you run oom, you have problems saving mana. You need DAMAGE to zone. Chalice of Harmony gives 0 extra damage.

Her plants heal her for each shot, and they have a base AS of 1.000. They can fire a maximum of 10 shots. They're damage per shot is not exceptionally high. They can die before those 10 seconds, you are required to 1) put the seeds down & 2) use a spell on them. If you just used those spells on minions, it'd probably be similar healing anyways.

Speaking of her spells healing, her Q has a shorter radius than the indicator suggests, it doesn't hit the very outer part. Her E is a skill shot, so, unless the minions are lined up vertically or horizontally, you probably won't hit all of them.

Her ult is a large AoE, but I would think that you would use it at the start of the teamfight, not the middle where the healing helps the most.

If you are talking mid, then 2 Doran's Rings are fine. I'm talking that if you are top lane (against a bunch of melee bruisers) it's quite easy to get free poke with spells. 2 Doran's Rings aren't going to cut it when using 5 spell rotations in 30 seconds.

Using her E on her seeds already gives them slowing powers, pretty big waste in my opinion. Using Q on her seeds is ok, but usually when you engage someone at close range you want to get the E seeds, for the extra slowing (which is more that Rylai's slow I believe, will check later).

Losing 1 Doran's Ring for a Chalice of Harmony isn't giving up that much damage. It's only 15 AP (which is the same as 3 AP quints) and her spells aren't 1:1 with AP ratios anyways. With 2 Doran's Rings, you can't constantly use your Q against people each time it's up, and you can't be constantly getting in peoples faces with your plants. You can do it every 30 seconds or so with 2 Doran's Rings, but I find you can do it every time your spells are up with a Chalice of Harmony.

Using your spells does not necessarily equal pushing lane. If you're smart, you can zone without pushing the whole time. Also, if you do push, you can go gank other lanes and steal the enemies jungle. What's so wrong about that? It's like playing Singed or something, you push the lane and take the enemy jungle. (A better example, Morgana or Mordekaiser are the same way.)

If I helped you, click that +rep!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide