Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Eo's Emporium of Ranked

Creator: Nighthawk November 9, 2012 2:27pm
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2013 2:53pm | Report

Not much to say about this, was duoqueue with the Taric who...wasn't that great but did well besides her items.

They picked Zed into Malz but he didn't really do much, I died twice to Shaco ganks early game and once in a teamfight mid game but other than that it went very well, I just abused anybody 1v1 and picked up a **** ton of kills with my E lol. My pushing basically carried the game since everyone else was just...raging at stuff.

Oh and if you're wondering why I'm 3/8, it's because I went 0/5 at the very start of the season lol.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2013 5:54pm | Report
youre really pretty

go for gold tho bby
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2013 8:22am | Report

Why my bot lane always no do nothing? ;o

I did horribly bad early game but came back after i switched lanes with Jayce. Zed built a Giants belt as like 1st item so I couldn't really do **** to him but i killed him a couple times and pushed really hard, in 1 push I got 3 turrets while they were bot. Unfortunately we couldn't capitalize on that and after a couple of lost fights the team turned to arguing n ****. They just had to much cc and there wasn't a whole lot I could do ;/

Nighthawk wrote: I might not have the most posts but i'm pretty sure I have the most *****.
Searz wrote: ^ QFT
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2013 9:26am | Report

space

Bot lane still sucked, gggggg. :P

Uhm not much to say rly. Was gonna pick Corki for the xin since I was going to go mid but he said he didn't have Corki so I was like w/e and just said I'd adc. Game went pretty well at the start although I ****ed up really really really really hard twice which caused me to go 2/2 instead of 2/0 (both kills went to shen though) and walked into a lux laser (so bad) which caused me to go 2/3/1 instead of 2/2/1. Game kind of went downhill though since by that point Jax was at our inner turret and they had taken several dragons. From there they kind of just pushed to win. I got a couple more kills but they just steamrolled through us for the most part and ended game with Jax getting a Quadra kill. Not sure if I could have carried this as Udyr was camping bot and other lanes were failing pret hard.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2013 10:43am | Report

space

Played with the most toxic Malz I've ever seen lol. Really close game but we got caught to many times and aced which led to them killing nexus towers. This game wasn't really anyone's fault, just as a while we got caught way to many times. Poppy was extreme terror pret much. Just though...dayum that Malz so toxic. Spent all game flaming us and never shut up, like ****.

Oh well, done with ranked for a while, I need to cool down after that and not go on tilt lol.

mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2013 10:49am | Report
what was the reason for renekton having so low cs?
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2013 11:07am | Report

Well he got stomped really hard when he was 1v1 vs Aatrox and although he recovered in KDA I guess he never recovered in cs.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2013 11:11am | Report

I don't think you noticed the "Bronze II" part.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 9:07am | Report

I don't think you noticed the "Bronze II" part.

oh yah that too.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2013 7:43am | Report

space

Well that was a surprisingly good game. I started off really really ****tily against Panth, did pick up FB when he towerdived but from then on he just dominated lane and I was like 1/5 until midgame. The rest of our team wasn't doing so well either, mid was also pret much getting dominated although he roamed a bit and picked up some kills. Even our bot lane was doing pret bad but eventually we started getting some kills and since they didn't really push us in I was able to push pretty hard to their inner turret and from there we started picking up more and more kills until Vayne snowballed and we basically started wrecking them most* of the time. Apparently Lucian was afk for part of that though, didn't notice real much though ;x

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide