Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Eo's Emporium of Ranked

Creator: Nighthawk November 9, 2012 2:27pm
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 1, 2013 8:21pm | Report
alright it's s3 now and i'll be trying ranked again if I can find some time to play.

to lazy to wait 3 hours for the damn queue so I went on PBE and played instead:

couple of things to note this game:

during champ select our first pick picked lux, and ended up going afk I guess since our sona argued about who called mid first and instalocked sona saying she was going full ap mid. Also raged a bit and called us noobs etc. Lux was afk from the start, and then after not leashing (i think) for mundo and mundo dying to blue, he either lagged out or went afk. In any case I picked up fb on Ezreal since it was 1v1 and then was camped by Xin (well basically it was a 1v2). I died several times in lane but managed to pick up a 1 for 1 exchange each time. I picked up a couple more kills after lanephase, including a double, but also died when I got greedy on low hp teemo and died twice without getting a kill. Might have been able to win this but I screwed up to much, as did the rest of my team.

nbd though, it is what it is.

Ready to be reviewed?
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2013 1:09pm | Report
played 2 more games, 1 was a 7/3/2 talon loss that was 4v5, probably could have won except I had to leave around the 20 min mark, got a defeat for it instead of a leave but I would've deserved a leave, also why I'm not playing ranked on NA atm, because stuff like that happens where I have to leave.

The second game was this one:

so basically I didn't carry hard enough, I was 9/1 in lane phase but cait was 7/0, think she ended up winning because she just carried harder then I did, both teams had some dumb moments, although I think our team did have a few more dumb moments then there's. but yeah pretty much my fault I lost since i didn't carry hard enough and cait did, not gonna make excuses about the rest of my team, my own fault. I will say that holy **** there was a lot of flaming in this game, cass and xin flamed vayne, vayne flamed cass and xin and lulu, the only people who didn't say anything were me and lulu lol.

Anyways currently 0/3 in s3.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2013 1:12pm | Report
played 2 more games although I don't have screenshots for either of those lmao

currently 1/3 in S3

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 3:49pm | Report
my first game in s3 on na:

didn't exactly do so hot.

1/4.

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 5:06am | Report
your whole team was too squishy.

Sig made by Hogopogo
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 9:43am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

your whole team was too squishy.

oh look a post.

Well basically, I did fine top for a bit, until Xin outscaled me and built hp, so I lost that lane. I then went mid while Kayle went top in the hopes it be better, but that didn't really work since she fed the xin at least 3 more kills, I think he was 1/1 when I left, I know I killed him once and he killed me once. He was def beating me in lane though. Went mid, did well vs Syndra but bot was getting camped by Vi while our jungler had no presence on the map, he did pick up a couple kills but that's it. Anyways Vi came mid and camped me and then their team started roaming, so I died a bunch more and well yeah, didn't play so good.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 10:46am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:
until Xin outscaled me

You say this as if it's only natural. A Sunfire Aegis is actually good on Akali, I would've definitely built that against a Xin Zhao.

Good luck :)

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2013 1:11pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

You say this as if it's only natural. A Sunfire Aegis is actually good on Akali, I would've definitely built that against a Xin Zhao.

Good luck :)

huh I would've thought SFC be far behind on the items to build Akali, but I suppose you gotta counter build to your lane opponent. I did try and get a Haunting Guise but that didn't really help a lot. Think I shoulda gone for Gunblade or Zhonya's first, but thanks. :)

Ready to be reviewed?
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 7:09am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

huh I would've thought SFC be far behind on the items to build Akali, but I suppose you gotta counter build to your lane opponent. I did try and get a Haunting Guise but that didn't really help a lot. Think I shoulda gone for Gunblade or Zhonya's first, but thanks. :)

you should ask khazem and polse for advice on Akali. :P

Sig made by elenah
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2013 7:28am | Report
>implying i actually play a good akali lul.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide