Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's ranked journey of teh luls (oce)

Creator: jhoijhoi July 31, 2012 10:52pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 3:51pm | Report
Okay, I didn't realise 7 ranked losses wasn't much, lol. I honestly thought losing 7 in a row was like... unthinkable, considering you're really supposed to win one, lose one sort of thing. I'll keep that in mind.

Wayne: First Shen game I was against Singed who just flipped me into his poison all game. Second Shen game I was against Gangplank who was running crit runes and bought an early Avarice Blade. Like. Both games I did poorly. I didn't itemise well at all. Both games I was also sort of all over the map, teleporting and ulting to places and dying 8D
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
1jamie50
<Member>
1jamie50's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 4:29pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Okay, I didn't realise 7 ranked losses wasn't much, lol.

I thought that was a lot of losses too.. guess I was wrong. I forget what my highest loss streak was.. Ok, I just looked at the part of my ranked thread where I kept losing.

I had a 6 followed by a 5 followed by a 9 loss wise.

Thanks to YayaFTW for the sig.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 5:01am | Report

S3: Game 104 VICTORY

BANS:

Finally a game I'm proud of. I made about four huge mistakes this game, two of which resulted in my deaths. Basically, I don't play Tristana. The last time I played Tristana was last year, and I went something like 1/14/11 and built Stark's Fervor.

So this game I played safely, despite Janna giving away First Blood. My main fault was jumping instead of E'ing. It killed me twice, and I got lucky the other two times.

I really like Tristana, and I think I'll play her more. She is so safe.

♡ sig by me ♡
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2013 11:24am | Report
When we gonna play some more?
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2013 4:48pm | Report

S3: Game 108 VICTORY

BANS: Wasn't paying attention

Really enjoyed this game. First game in a while on the NA server. You get used to the lag pretty quickly. Of course I was playing a support, so that made it easier, not having to last hit and all. Vayne got a nice far away Condemn on Tristana, but we were both too far away to get it naturally. I Flash stunned her and we picked up the First Blood.

Alistar really did try his hardest this game, and he had some good combos, but he just couldn't deal with Taric's disengage and tankiness. I just was always in the front lines, disrupting them from hurting Vayne. It's been a while since I've played a really good support.

My first death was when Vayne I and took down bottom tower and I used my stun on Alistar who was out of position. But as the stun connected, I saw Xin coming from Blue and Annie from my ward in river brush. Vayne and I were pretty much screwed. Vayne started running back bot through the brush and I walked into brush and back out again, heading for their base. I got a stun off on Xin before he could knock me up, and kept running. Tristana eventually caught up to me when I was in their base at their Nexus turrets, so unfortunately, despite my best efforts, she still got a kill.

Anyway. Good game.

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 6:56am | Report

S3: Game 160 VICTORY

BANS: Wasn't paying attention

Gold on OCE :) Got placed in Silver III because of my bad MMR when I transferred from NA to OCE. Failed only one promotion :D

So this is the third time I've gotten to Gold. Let's see if I can get any higher ^^

Dat feel when my MMR is finally better than War's :P

Also, waiting on OCE verification. I've got a gold symbol because I'm still gold on NA, but would like to declare being gold on OCE :D

adsgaf, I'm so happy ^^

♡ sig by me ♡
Foolamancer
<Member>
Foolamancer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2013 7:50am | Report
Congratulations!

How has that whole "learning other roles" thing gone for you, out of curiosity?
"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Nera
<Member>
Nera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2013 6:27am | Report
Read the whole 36 pages Jhoi! loved it! please continue these as you continue up the ladder:D
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2013 11:12pm | Report
Fool: With my smurf account I have managed to avoid playing support for at least 80% of my games. However, so soon as I transferred my main account from NA to OCE, I was duo'ing with friends and people I made friends with in solo queue, and they tended to be higher elo. That'd leave me regularily as last pick, which is normally pretty much reserved (8D) for support. So I ended up supporting in 80% of my OCE ranked games :( I'm still looking to learn other roles, and got a Quadra with Shen top and Katarina mid over the last three weeks, so I'm happy with my progress with those champions! :D

Nera: Wow! Thank you, that's such a cool thing to do! :P I will definitely continue, considering I only have a month to get to Plat? (lol jokes, I know I'm not that good).

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Nera
<Member>
Nera's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2013 5:21pm | Report
pretty sure your still better than most being gold;) im still trying to carry myself out of bronze haha. Getting practice on my worst two roles (support and adc) but overall still prefer my top :D. trying to get Silver before season ends. not gold material yet but retty sure i can manage silver^^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide