Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's rankeds for Diamond 1

Creator: Joxuu October 7, 2013 11:26am
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2014 9:26am | Report
congrats!

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2014 3:30pm | Report
Soon third account in diamond. Plat 2 ongoing.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2014 4:41pm | Report

Malphite :D
>> Won the game, but it was painful and horrifying game which I would not ever play again. Vayne calls PREMADE bottom, but then flames everyone when last pick doesn't pick support for him. Ziggs was his claimed premade and we thought he goes support, but nope. Result: Yasuo bottom and I'm forced to pick top vs Renekton. In 5 minutes they are 1-6 and every laner has died once.

>> Mid game I am 5-2 in top lane after few good teleport ganks. I never got top tower or farm lead, but it was ok. In team fights I must praise Ziggs and Yasuo for waiting for my ultimate. They never ultimated before mine. However our mid game was constant 4v5 team fights as Vayne OR Vi were always caught or initiating foolishly. Like in the last 3 team fights before ending, Vayne died instantly when farming bot or top. We got 1 good team fight in the end and won game. Vayne didn't deserve it though as he was toxic as damn. - AND super bad.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2014 11:39am | Report

FINALLY
>> Quest for diamond 1 begins. I was finally able to win my first game in diamond after 4 garbage teams. First goal is to get out from this hellhole they call diamond V. Tired of smurfing and playing around in lower tiers, so I shall play with my diamond V accounts now.

>> Lee Sin game was really good for the early game EXCEPT for top laner. We had Shen top who fed really hard against enemy Renekton. At level 6 I called Shen to go in and then ultimate me when I take focus. Yeah well it went as planned EXCEPT that Shen didn't ultimate me, missed taunt and we give double kill. I went at lvl 8 again, BUT SURPRISE same thing: He doesn't ultimate me and I die. Mid lane ragequit, because Shen was so bad and started feeding. End of game. Bot lane was loosing, but not all that much

>> Morgana game, won bottom with score 2-1-2 and ADC 3-1, but our top lane intentionally fed. He didn't get ganks from our Evelynn who went like 0-5 and then our top laner started intentionally feeding +10 kills or so. End of game.

>> Lucian game was total destruction at bottom. My Thresh suppoer and Evelynn jungle were god like. Only top lane Tryndamere lost lane against Jax, but it was fine. Mid lane Orianna was fed against enemy Nidalee who literally did no damage with full-range spears.

>> 22 LP

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2014 3:22pm | Report

Legendary!
>> Fun game. Top Heimerdinger lost hard against Vladimir and other lanes from our side were all 1-0. I too left bot lane with 1-0. We started team fights like around ~10th minute already. They killed jungler and mid then grouped top and took 2 towers. We were all forced to group top and it was bashing around mid lane rest of the game. Fun fact is that we get 0 dragons and 0 barons. They got at least 2 of each. They just had very little to kill me or Vladimir.

>> 44 LP

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2014 6:53am | Report
Diamond IV promotions

Fed Gragas mid lane. 20-3 in 20 minutes. Enemy had support Vel'Koz 0-7. Nuff said.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2014 11:11am | Report
Never realized how often one can get caught in 1 game.

Game earlier:

Just didn't have any kind of team to help against Aatrox, Kassadin, Lee Sin.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2014 8:21am | Report

Promos
>> Finally I got no stress about studies and I can play league more than usual. Decided to throw a few games and glad I did so. The first game as Jinx was a complete stomp. Nobody payed attention to the bot lane and we were are inhibitor towers at around 15 minutes or so. It was quite boring game as I never grouped up really. It was just 3v3 and 2v2 bot lane. Finally we grouped at bot a couple times and won the game. Nothing special.

>> BUT THE Annie GAME. Everything goes fine. Every lane leading except for our Nasus vs Olaf. Nasus has like 13 farm top at +10 minutes. Our mid lane Ziggs was 2-0 vs Karma who ragequit and went afk. Then the hell begun. Olaf started roaming from top being fed as hell. Nasus still gets like ~50 in 10 minutes while being alone at top. He had like 300 Q stacks in 35 minute game. Our mid lane Ziggs gets caught 24/7 and ends up with 5/9 stats. Adc was really fed, but was never in team fights. Horrible game, but ended up winning anyways.

>> Promotions.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2014 6:43am | Report

1-0
>> This game should have ended around ~30 minutes due we were winning every single team fight. However our "I'm best the rest of you are rubbish" misses smite around baron and we loose inhibitor in the end. We defend it out and Lissandra gets disconnected for 15 minutes and they get 2 inhibitors again. Then when Lissandra comes back we win 2 team fights and finally finish. They had their chance 4v5, but didn't use it.

>> Bot lane was one of the toughest since diamond if not the toughest. Their premade bottom was really good like I have to raise hat for the enemy Ezreal. Never struggled against one except this one. We ended up 3-2-1 at bottom lane, but Ezreal got few kills from bad tower dives thanks to Nidalee roaming bottom 24/7. He was like 4-1 at best with dragon advantage. He failed to use the feeds around mid game tho ending up 5-5.

>> 1-0 in diamond IV promotions.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2014 8:22am | Report
Diamond IV... FINALLY. Out of the ******** scrub Diamond V.

Can't say I'm happy with my performance. I underestimated Twitch at bottom and I missed Kha'Zix coming trough wards like 2 times. Ended up 2-3 at bottom. I got carried trough team fights as Twitch had really little impact and their team spent way too much effort to focus me in stead of the fed Katarina who alone won every team fight with the help of Renekton.

Could a moderator update the title into: "Joxuu's rankeds for Diamond 1"? Pretty please :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide