Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's rankeds for Diamond 1

Creator: Joxuu October 7, 2013 11:26am
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2014 8:20am | Report
Felicitations. (y)
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2014 11:01am | Report
Thanks, updating opening post

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2014 11:21am | Report
Satella wrote:

Remember it's people practicing DST at Platinum I to try and promote versus D5 people raging about not climbing more. Might even be the same players!

... Take my love and this +Rep <3
-Check out my Lucian Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2014 11:52am | Report
Satella wrote:

Remember it's people practicing DST at Platinum I to try and promote versus D5 people raging about not climbing more. Might even be the same players!

LOL. Totally missed this one out. I have higher MMR than diamond V though ^^
If it is worthy to trust op.gg and picks & bans, I got about Diamond IV mmr atm.

Didn't have more than maybe 2-4 Diamond V troughout promotions. (I hope to never see one again and get out from this devilish place)

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2014 6:32pm | Report
Placed 2nd in a tournament. Won total of 2400 RP. The last team was really lame and the tournaments rules had several flaws. We had 5 man roster and sticked to it troughout the matches (would link, but ain't got them atm), but the other team had signed up as full silver team. In the finals they had diamond team.

Ok even still they had their host in gold I think it was ? We went from 0-2 to 2-2 in the matches and in the last game the host suddenly had to "leave" (obviously the guy making their team loose most of the games). So he left and they got close to if not already challenger to sub and we lost the game in the end.

Still happy with 2400 RP, but would've liked Triumphant Ryze skin. Continuing SoloQ soon, but keeping some break as I ain't got internet for the following week.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2014 10:13am | Report
Just realized I got all my accounts in V tier.

JJoxuu - Diamond V
Mysticcc - Platinum V
Suomensopuli - Gold V

Many options.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 5:39pm | Report
An ode for Vapora Dark:

Small update; Been smurfing pretty much. I'm still at diamond V, because I haven't felt the need of climbing higher yet. I'm starting to play with main soon. I took "Mysticcc" to platinum, actually Plat III if I remember correctly and now I'm playing with "SuomenSopuli" for platinum V.

Once I have reached platinum V as SuomenSopuli, I will switch over to jjoxuu and start updating this thread with proper posts.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2014 2:56am | Report
Starting to be pretty much done with this diamond after only 1 game. There 3 games I have had... Every single game has had AFK, someone who doesn't belong in there and "I only play X unviable champion, because I like it"

So pissed. I could have done nothing in those games.

NateDog13
<Member>
NateDog13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2014 8:57am | Report
Joxuu wrote:

Starting to be pretty much done with this diamond after only 1 game. There 3 games I have had... Every single game has had AFK, someone who doesn't belong in there and "I only play X unviable champion, because I like it"

So pissed. I could have done nothing in those games.

Welcome to Diamond. It's a real struggle. A lot of the time you get paired with people who got to D1 then sat on their ***es, and now they can't play for ****/are toxic/play last season meta champs/troll/afk/rage for days or don't communicate at all. z.z I'm sorry you have to deal with it as well lol.
-Check out my Lucian Guide (Click the Picture above, 4 Current Builds)!-
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 13, 2014 6:53am | Report

Soon second account in diamond. For no reason at all. Once diamond I keep updating regularly.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide