Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's Smurfing Shenanigans

Creator: Joxuu April 15, 2014 11:25am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 9:48am | Report
My team was not happy about the Teemo pick

(Thank god someone dodged cus there was a Riven top lane and I would've been mid vs [leblanc]])

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 10:06am | Report
LevasK wrote:

But you can have this name ;) (It's available with space too)
what about "TeemotheAntichrist"? 8D
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 10:14am | Report
Dunno yet, could be one of the possibilities (OwO) but a name change will surely happen if I reach diamond with this account.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2015 12:10pm | Report
It's some dedication to Satan I see o_o

Good luck on your way mate, may evil be with you.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2015 4:56am | Report
Salt.

Game started out awfully as I underestimated Zed burst at lvl 6 and I just got rekt from full hp. I then started to play a bit more passive until I had my shrooms placed and it worked. I saw Lee Sin coming to the top lane through my shroom plantation and Zed was baiting it way too hard, taking too much damage so I almost insta killed him after his ultimate. I then used the minion wave to block Lee Sin Q and chased him down for the double kill.

I got red buff from Lee Sin and as soon as I got back into lane, I killed Zed before he could take advantage of having a ultimate. My team was losing hard at this point so I just decided to push top. Some time later, I saw my team grouping around dragon and I was pushing too far towards the second top lane tower so I just all inned Zed and got a kill but after that rest of the enemy team just killed me.

My team decided to not do dragon but instead farm the jungle and start heading towards top lane where they then died. Bad team fights lost us the game. Bot lane tried to fight constantly and my team engaged way too many times into 4vs5 when Zed decided that he can't deal with me so he should roam.

I should've been in the team fight but I wasn't capable of doing that just yet and I did ping every single Zed roam so my team should've just backed off. I may have played too safely as I was afraid of Zed turning around back to top lane and just bursting me so I never really pushed too far to their towers.

Jumping to my main as it's falling behind compared to others, like what's the worst thing that could happen :D?

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2015 5:00am | Report
That's what you get for trying to escape platinum IV without me. Did you pick Teemo into Zed or was Zed picked later?

by jhoijhoi
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2015 5:01am | Report
I'm picking top lane first most of the times. Zed picked after. I have picked Teemo into Zed top lanes before tho which feels kinda stupid.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2015 9:15am | Report
Excellent

Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2015 9:33am | Report
LoL. Can I expect a collab?
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2015 9:53am | Report
Joxuu wrote:
Excellent

Vapora Dark has been unlocked as a duo queue partner.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide