Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's Smurfing Shenanigans

Creator: Joxuu April 15, 2014 11:25am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 7:48pm | Report
Reached promotions

It's safe to say I rekt that Gnar despite Ahri being a major nuisance. Gnar started to build a Banshee's Veil as his first item for some reason so I had pretty easy time. He never really took advantage of the tp either. I joined exactly 2 team fights and I have more kill participation than Orianna who never followed any calls or backed up teammates. Ahri in the other hand was included in 11/15 kills.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 10:08pm | Report
The Teemo god on the job!

(I was vs the Riven in mid lane)

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 12:25am | Report
Mobafire maintenance removed my post so tl;dr

I got laneswapped and couldn't do much vs Leona + Ashe, bottom lost to Sion, Yorick trolled because Teemo pick.

I got ganked twice by 5 guys in 10 minutes, wtf.

It's gonna be a long time before I play with Teemo account again cus I feel like:

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2015 10:17am | Report
Revival of the only Rek'Sai account.

Lost P3 promotions with Teemo account. Will post if I accomplish anything meaningful.

Sovietski
<Member>
Sovietski's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2015 3:45pm | Report
I will be submitting to this thread and expect epic-ness to ensue lol. I main Teemo when I'm not playing ranked and I find him to be one of the most enjoyable champs. It's like being half utility damage and half troll.

Just shrooms, everywhere lol
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2015 1:50pm | Report
Some major changes happening to my soloQ ranked gameplay.

#1 - I will likely stop maining ADC. The reason being the recent Lucian nerfs and Kalista + Graves dominance in the current meta. I also really dislike the crit to win trades in the bot lane. Second reason is that I can't play ADCs I like playing because I can't trust my support in soloQ. I will still main ADC in ranked teams but this is for soloQ.

#2 - Instead of maning ADC, I have found myself just playing champions I like playing and those champions currently lean heavily towards top lane or jungle. (No, I will not main Teemo)

#3 - So what I'm trying to say here is: I won't be maining a certain role but just play anywhere. I guess I'd like to say I want to main top lane but I don't have top lane match up knowledge to do that (or big enough champion pool).

These apply to every account but I'm posting here because I've recently only played with my smurfs and this is sort of my smurf account. I've played far from my usual level so I'm looking to "regain" the spirit by climbing the ladder with platinum smurfs and also just to gain top lane knowledge.

I'll probably post future games here (once I reach something like high platinum as gold/low plat games are just stomps) as this thread is dedicated to my smurfs mostly (initially it was just for the Teemo games)

My current roster/pick order in tier list form:

Tier Teemo -> On Teemo account of course.

Tier 0: Rek'Sai
Tier 1: Vladimir, Hecarim
Tier 2: Graves, Lucian
Tier 3: Wukong, Corki, Lee Sin, Thresh, Blitzcrank, Janna

Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2015 2:58pm | Report
Does that mean you won't be playing Teemo on your more serious accounts at the top lane? Are Wukong and Hecarim for jungle, top or both?

And good luck, of course! I have faith.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2015 3:13pm | Report
I only play Teemo on the only Teemo account which stands at P3 promos atm.

Wukong and Hecarim are for top lane only.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2015 6:13pm | Report
Rek'Sai is a fun champion. Soon plat V

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2015 9:34pm | Report
Let's play a game of "Find the guy who didn't get his role so he decided to troll."
Hint: there are two.

Check for lols

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide