Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Koksei D Panda - s(m)urfing in OCE~

Creator: koksei July 7, 2014 8:05am
1 2 3 4 5 6
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2014 8:05am | Report

Since I am over here now and playing every here and now I figured I might as well do a thread again.
This is my OCE account and I just finished placements.

Regarding those - had 8 rather clean wins, first loss with all lanes but bot losing really hard and I dced for the 2nd loss, internet went spastic for like 5 hours... couldn't even load images ~
Wins weren't anything special, besides one really fun Lux game. (2nd screenshot)
Anyway.. still got into gold 5 so I won't have to do those annoying division promos!

Roster for now:

Top: Bruiser Nidalee
Jungle: Amumu
Mid: Lux
Adc: Tristana
Sup: Thresh, Nami

Honestly don't care all too much which role I'll have to play - at least for now.
My top is prolly weakest role while support & mid are my best ones.
.. then again you can't really lose all too hard as Nidalee.

Have a picture of me surfing, and amazing nature in Kakadu National Park.

Spoiler: Click to view

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 1:37am | Report

Well I was first pick but went ahead and supported since other roles were called and I feel most comfortable there anyway.

Not much too say really, Kata dominated mid quite hard - double cs - and 3/1 or sth at some point.

Meanwhile bottom was just getting demolished, we got FB the second I hit level 2, morg spammed her binding before so it was on CD and cait didnt flash heal fast enough. After that we just killed them a couple more times and took tower, I went roaming lucian free farmed and 2v1d and I got akali back in the game, called some dragons eventually getting them to surrender.
Quite lucky morg ****ed up so hard early on since she's a pain with that shield~

every lane got raped, triple ragequit, really boring game

Had the so called "premade bot" in my team, top just fed and left. I dominated cs early but eventually got ganked from all sides and couldn't even reach farm anymore. welp had 100 cs at 10:20 so that was good~

Got FB on level 1, vayne had ignite since she forgot to swap - double bubble no chance for bot after that.
Mid was also winning mainly due to jungle and top counterpicked himself, rather ez game if not for vayne trying **** like 2v1 when I am just 5seconds away :P

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 8:33am | Report

ashe game: I hate ashe, was supposed to swap but didnt go through, not sure if it would've mattered but I guess we coulda won with even 1 guy peeling a fed adc. I also totally messed up csing on her - guess her attack animation is TOO good haha.

Amu game: Was FP and decided to jungle, went pretty good, letting their udyr camp top while I camped mid and bot afterwards, got drags and we had a beast tf comp. Liss + amu + corki + morg

not sure if I should've dodged, then again the trolls always win right...

u can guess the rest~

Spoiler: Click to view

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 10:05am | Report

Last game for today~
Nida went 2/0 in like 3minutes but somehow managed to throw since she didnt buy a single ward..
I couldn't really gank bot since trist autopushes, and ahri was playing super careful so I was mostly farmin early. Got an early drag and our teamfight was just way stronger. Team derped quite a lot and almost threw, but enemies overstayed we got baron and made a comeback. Was tanky as fck and dealt quite a lot of dmg and had those annoying tears that slow due to rylais. Was a fun game!

Not up for promos yet, which is a good thing if I win 3 in a row I might skip 2 divs or sth...

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2014 6:35am | Report

Such a satisfying game, Nami didn't connect at all - apparently a power outage, that's at least what her premade friend said. Well no one got negative about it and we just played.

Xin tried to invade my red at level 2, ryze and annie responded so xin had to back off, I did red real quick, he tried again and I kept him there and got him to like 50hp, ryze came and got the FB.
Proceeded to jungle, mid won by himself, ryze was ahead so I just tried to get 6 soon to help out bot - went there a couple of times before but couldn't really do anything~

When I hit 6 I went bot, and so did annie - double for EZ. Eventually took towers with the won TFs.
We caught akali and xin out of position and the rest went in, all of us flashed/bandage tossed or whatever into their base and EZ got a penta - they surrendered.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2014 7:02am | Report
People play Janna on OCE?

by jhoijhoi
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2014 7:44am | Report
Quoted:

People play Janna on OCE?

apparently, first one I have seen and its still just around gold so ya.
She was pretty terrible as well lol

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2014 10:24am | Report
OCE, huh?

Taking bets on how long it will take Koksei to get challenger.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2014 5:15pm | Report
lol.. OCE is quite easy, from what I've seen even their competitive is kinda fckd. Then again gold is the old silver etc. so I guess EUW gold is worse now than when I left as well

I saw a winning botlane that had 80 CS at 15minutes, not like they roamed a lot or anything, they just straight up sucked. Was prolly LAN-pressure cuz even in gold their csing is usually normal haha. (semi finals regionals)

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2014 6:36pm | Report
Nice! Carry me sometime :P Congrats on 30, must have missed it D:
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide