Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 4:24am | Report
1jamie50 wrote:

It's likely because the game is waiting for your wins to become more evenly balanced with your losses... I think, not sure LP system confuses me sometimes :P.

In other words, it's waiting for your MMS to balance too.

ahhh thanks for the heads up...its still ******ed tho lol. They sure do have a strange system for there ranked stuff...
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 7:35am | Report

Well that was not too bad, Was first pick and deiced i would go Talon mid (no one complained which was odd), there 4th pick then picked Annie to lane against me....LOL.

Keeping a short story short, i wiped the floor with her, got first blood on her at 1.50 when i cauth her standing in the grass at the start of the river...by 5.00 i was 3-0 up, by 15 minutes i was 5-0 and she was tower hugging and did not dare leave her tower...i then started roaming the map and scored two kills Udyr while he was jungling in there jungle (thank for the buffs).

Game slowed down a bit after that as the other team *****ed at each other and we focused on taking down there towers, by this time i was 7-0-1 after helping Caitlyn kill there Draven in an ambush...i then score another kill on Annie after she tried to stop us from pushing mid when the second mid tower was on like 50HP.. (how she got a kill i dont know :S).

We then pushed into there base and owned the pretty quickly.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 7:40am | Report

Duo queue with Reo again, once again i was bot support with my trusty Zyra while he went mid with Talon

As u can see...in 39 minutes Reo ripped apart the other team, 35 kills to only 5 deaths. Needless to say Reo (oh and Rengar ) carried this game hard, tho the other team did not help themselves by fighting and pretty much lacked any form of teamwork from what i saw.

Reo was so bored he was going to go AP talon xD while Caitlyn sold all her items and started buying what u see she ended with xD.

I believe i did not do too badly this game, 14 assists is not bad and my 6 deaths are not the end of the world high lol...
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 7:44am | Report

Duo with Reo, not the best game ever here, i know i died way too much (i blame there Amumu but in the end we were able to win the game with Reo and Dr.Mundo being able to turn things around mid/late game after a poor start.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 7:48am | Report

Bit of a **** up here during champ select saw me going as adc not support...i was totally not focusing this game as i was half asleep and after playing so much Zyra i was playing more supporting that ADC lol.

Dont recall much from this game..we won...looks like Reo did well again and the other team ended up fighting between each other again lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 7:48am | Report
For your support games at least, you are dieng way too much which usually means bad positioning. You gotta learn the ways of positioning as 9 deaths, even 6 deaths is a bit too much.

I'd go for more defensive items and ward more if you are getting ganked a lot to prevent guys like Amumu from winning bot for their team.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 8:01am | Report
9 deaths in a game i will agree is bad and too many, but 6 deaths being too many? oh... i did not think 6 deaths was too high (defo for B4 level).

More Defensive items? could i trouble you to list some examples please? thanks
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 9:18am | Report

9 deaths in a game i will agree is bad and too many, but 6 deaths being too many? oh... i did not think 6 deaths was too high (defo for B4 level).

6 Deaths compared how much your team "rolled over" was a bit too much in my opinion, I think most of the deaths came in laning phase ?

Umm the items.. Feel Locket of the Iron Solari delays things a bit, but it's really good for lower tiers at any stage. Also Shurelya's Battlesong is good item, It's just maybe me, but I don't find Zekes Herald vailable. The wraith active item (forgot name again) is good for ~2nd - 4th item, not so early as you lack in lane then :/

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Foolamancer
<Member>
Foolamancer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 9:23am | Report

Well, it's not too high for Bronze IV, but he is right. If you want to get ranked higher, try cutting down on your deaths. Aim for zero deaths, every game. That will rarely happen, but as a rule of thumb, every death you have is a mistake you made, in some way (unless maybe you're the initiator for your team and are just supposed to dive in and facetank everything, but Zyra doesn't do that).

I know I'm not the guy you're asking, but I've got an example: Locket of the Iron Solari.

The Locket is seriously one of the best items in the game. It's usually built by the support or jungler, but by looking at the victory screens in this thread, I can see nobody really appreciates it at Bronze level. It's a great item for either role. It's relatively cheap, makes you more durable, makes your team more durable, gives you cooldown reduction, and has an active that wins teamfights just by pushing a button.

It's a defensive support item, and it's almost always one of the first things I build whether I'm jungler or support. Never underestimate its power. Even if you don't complete it immediately, an early Emblem of Valor can completely turn a ****py lane phase around.
"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
1jamie50
<Member>
1jamie50's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2013 1:41pm | Report
Basically agree with what was said above. I normally start by taking Philo (which I know most people don't do anymore, but I like it right away still) then go into Sightstone/Locket depending on the order I feel I need them in depending on the match. I've found myself usually buying Locket first and wards myself as of late. Then I go Shurelya's.

That's USUALLY as far as I get, it sometimes goes long enough and I usually buy Frozen Heart if no one on my team has it, especially if I'm Taric.

Just depends. I'd have to agree that I don't find Zeke's to be that good unless you have a comp that can very heavily use the lifesteal but even still, I can't re-call ever building it. It's just not as good anymore.

Twin Shadows, I feel is an item for more mid-late game, it's not going to be too helpful early and it's passive will be mostly a waste in lane.

It's usually built by the support or jungler, but by looking at the victory screens in this thread, I can see nobody really appreciates it at Bronze level.

I'm Bronze ;)

*looks at Caitlyn*

Yeah... Ok.

Thanks to YayaFTW for the sig.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide