Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Predacon - From Coal to Diamond

Creator: Predacon December 27, 2015 10:31pm
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 8:22pm | Report

Went 7-3 in placement matches, not too bad.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 8:27pm | Report

1st game after placements, went well enough in lane against Corki until Ekko got invaded by Elise, which we had a 3 on 3 fight at our blue, we took down Elise, but the rest of us died, putting the lanes ahead.

I tried my best to roam to help bottom, this may have hurt me in lane, but it did boost up Lucian. Poppy started to heavy tilt and blame Ekko, I tried to stay really positive, I truly think the game was winnable.

We sadly didn't win though, I got caught a few times by Elise cocoon which means death, but still ended up with a neutral kda at least.

Twas a difficult game, the enemy team played solid.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 9:35pm | Report

I think I was teamed up with a 4 man premade this time, I'm not sure.

Even Lux completely stomped mid, and got legendary, we had much better team fight comp. Malphite could ulti into Yasuo ulti, while I'm doing my ulti in the back, I was able to easily get a triple kill this way and wipe their team. We tried to end the game early, which was the wrong choice instead of baron teammates saying "yolo". Both teams were able to get baron twice, they were winning every team fight though because malphite refused to ulti.

They pushed down our base taking all our inhibs and towers, but I positioned myself perfectly and let rip my ulti on their team, Malphite/Yasuo then followed up with their ultis and we wiped their team after some clean up.

Ran straight to their base to finish off the lone turret and nexus to barely win the game, it was hard fought.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 9:41pm | Report
I feel I'm running from playing Riven, I don't know why.

No confidence maybe.

Humble Riven Main
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 9:58pm | Report
Predacon wrote:
I feel I'm running from playing Riven, I don't know why.

No confidence maybe.

I get that with champions from time to time if I have a losing streak. Suggestion, play them in some normals (draft so you can ban out the really bad matchups), maybe even a few customs to work on whatever you feel like the hiccups might be. I'll also check my runes, masteries, and build paths via some guides and probuilds.net and champion.gg to make sure I'm using what people are finding most effective.
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 10:35pm | Report
Oh these two sites have been extremely helpful,thanks a lot.

Gonna change my whole build order around now with results right in front of my face.

Humble Riven Main
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2016 9:11am | Report
Predacon wrote:
Oh these two sites have been extremely helpful,thanks a lot.

Gonna change my whole build order around now with results right in front of my face.

Glad to be able to help. :)
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2016 1:44pm | Report

This game went quite poorly, midlane went well enough for me where I stayed safe, Zed was getting the upperhand in poke, very aggressive. I noticed botlane was getting picked apart by Blitz and Ezreal with Poppy camping so I tried to roam there, this ended up being a big mistake.

I saw Ezreal alone, so I went down to the lane to gank, but got pulled into the tower by Blitz and Poppy was also there, I easily died to this.

After which I tried to 1vs1 Zed in midlane, I survived his ulti, but I stayed in lane stupidly and died to him.

Nocturne didn't gank any lanes except top, which sadly Darius scales badly so it wasn't a good plan. I late joined a team fight top trying to kill Zed at low health jumping behind their team, I was tilted at this point, Zed went into a bush which apparently dodges spirit rush damage all together, I was wallstuned and killed.

After which Nocturne started to rage at me and saying I didn't know my role, while he was equally doing a bad job as a jungler. Poppy on the otherhand was everywhere throughout this game.

In the end I feel everyone played poorly, myself especially, but I think I learned a bit more about Zed vs Ahri from it.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2016 10:25pm | Report

I didn't carry this game, but I made sure I wasn't hard to carry either, avoiding all deaths in lane against Gnar, he stacked a ton of armor in lane so I couldn't really kill him on my own, eventually losing my tower from playing so safe, but I did a great TP bot to pick up a double kill and put myself ahead of Gnar while his TPs didn't do much.

Twisted Fate was able to kill Gnar with his lack of health and MR from stacking just armor against me.

Bottom lane didn't seem to be winning quite, but Twisted Fate was enough to take out mostly everyone with me being his personal stun bot. Yi gave me two rift herald buffs, a kind fellow.

Decent first game with Riven, but I want to carry more in the future, I don't like being carried.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2016 11:00pm | Report

I decided to go Vayne top lane to counter the fact that the enemy picked Mundo, realistically though I didn't have to do much this game at all because botlane Lucian just completely stomped Ezreal into submission where he was level 7 and Ezreal was level 4, while Ahri also did quite well.

Lee came top and we killed Mundo together easy, I later teleported bottom where all 5 of us dove them picking up 3-4 kills.

I just decided to farm up top and take the tower, went a bit too deep in the jg to steal blue, Xin came and I killed him burning my flash, but Mundo finished me off. I late 1vs1 Mundo easily, but then Xin came I ran and got sniped by an Ez ulti, those were my two deaths.

The enemy team soon surrendered after that.

Humble Riven Main

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide