Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Predacon - From Coal to Diamond

Creator: Predacon December 27, 2015 10:31pm
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 12:44am | Report

Another game that went very well, I played this fairly safe once again, and Lux is always a good pick.

Caught Twisted Fate quite a few times myself, as Vi did a good job going around the map putting the lanes ahead, at first the game looked a bit grim with the deaths in botlane and one toplane, but we quickly turned it around, my two deaths were to Malphite diving me, one I could have flashed his ultimate, I was just a bit too slow.

I would say there wasn't much else noteworthy about this game aside from Twisted Fate tilting, and just spiltpushing on his own, leaving his team to fight 4vs5.

Hopefully I can keep this winstreak up.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 1:37am | Report

This game was mine to carry, and that I did, making some great picks throughout.

We were losing the majority of this game at first, losing about 4-5 towers before we took any of their towers, but I started a roam a ton combined with Lee we slowly inched back into the game. Elise tried to make plays, but this usually ended up with her dying. Proud of how I did in a game of high golds and plats though for sure, I feel I'm ready to progress to platinum for sure.

For now though, its time to get back to gold baby, it's feels so much easier this time around.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 2:26am | Report

I tried quite hard to turn this around, roaming both top and botlane a lot to help, but it simply wasn't enough. The poppy was a rather toxic player, expected by someone with the name Kaceytron though, telling me to learn how to kill minions after game, when he doesn't realize how much pressure was being put around the map that I couldn't afford to just farm.

Our team surrendered way too quickly, they simply didn't want to try anymore I suppose, Nasus was pretty huge.

I really don't feel any emotion about this game either way.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 3:29am | Report

Went against an AP Nasus, man does his circle of death hurt a ton, but he isn't that scary overall.

We were doin fairly well in this game, ahead in kills by a decent amount, but sadly Udyr started to spiltpush instead of help us teamfight anymore, which lead to the enemy catching up and eventually being too tanky for us do much. I feel like Caitlyn was doing 0 relevant damage to their team, she is too weak in this meta now I think.

Tried my best, but they always got away with really low health, that's two games lost in my series now.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 4:22am | Report

Lost my series, I simply couldn't much to Malphite in lane too tanky and could trade better than I could. I regretted picking Fiora at all here, botlane sadly fed Vayne an extreme amount of kills along with our jungler feeding as well instead of helping.

Oh well, better luck next series.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 4:34am | Report
One thing I need to learn is to not pick characters outside my champion pool, even if I feel I know them well enough.

Consistency is important, I feel only then will I climb out of gold easily.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 2:55pm | Report

This game went pretty well, I killed Talon in lane pretty early, he roamed bottom lane and they started to rage so I muted everyone to make sure I could concentrate on the game.

Diana did extremely well and I made sure she wasn't the only fed one, so she was able to take her advantage around killing everyone.

Poppy got fed, but luckily she isn't all that strong late game and just tanky, so we could easily ignore her.

I feel like I make more of an impact as Lux still, but Annie is better in 1vs1, didn't want to pick Lux into Talon.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 4:30pm | Report

and back in my promos with a free win!

This game I just patiently waited to get a gank from Lee Sin, as I know Gnar can kite me to death, we burned his flash and then leave pretended to leave only to gank once again and dive for the kill, sadly I died after I killed him from a tower shot, I'm aware how I played it wrong.

Annie ended up going AFK because she had to go eat dinner for ten minutes, but I kept my composure kept playing to the best of my ability, things were starting to look at little grim, but Zed was picking up kills here and there.

Eventually Annie came back, but we were already winning teamfights without her, so it just helped secure our win.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 5:20pm | Report

I hate Bards, simple as that.

No presence in lane, I could barely farm against a Tris and Lulu, and Bard took CS from me, this was a painful game.

If I get a Bard support in the future I'm just dodging, no exceptions.

Humble Riven Main
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2016 6:23pm | Report

Fullscreen to see the salt of Lee, he was upset that we actually grouped, sieged, and took baron. I knew the strength of our comp over their team so I got everyone to group up once we started to struggle at bit. I made sure to never die to Zed, and roamed a decent amount, but still couldn't pick up any kills.

Eventually I did while we were finishing them off, we secured two barons and they simply were helpless against our tankline with my shields and snares on top. I knew that their team falls off if they don't get a lead, so we just kept pressing.

I have no clue how that makes us bad as Lee Sin would, maximum salt.

Humble Riven Main

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide