Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
EdisonKhoo
<Guide Critic>
EdisonKhoo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 7:26am | Report
Eve too sexy :o
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 10:18am | Report
Jeeeeesus christ, I got camped like **** in both of these games. In both of them I received 0 ganks from my jungler, ended the game with the best stats on my team, but both times I was flamed for "losing the game".

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 10:18am | Report
Oh and I was demoted in the second one, even though I think that was the first game I lost on 0 LP. :l
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2014 6:03pm | Report
Their Ori got super mad.

I dueled her at level 6 and killed her, me ending up on 40% HP because I killed her just as her ult was about to go off, but as she died it stopped. I kept on farming until she revived, and I think I was level 8 when she came back. She tried to kill me because I was 40% HP and she still had her ult up, but I had CDR glyphs + blue buff + brutalizer so my ult was already up too. And I just 1-shot her before she got a chance to touch me. :')

Then she said "**** this cancer champ. If you do that again I leave. I don't care. **** you."

When it occurred to me to screen-shot her rage, that part was already out of the chat, but you can make do with this.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2014 10:42am | Report

Vayne game: I played super well for the first 6 minutes, I was out-cs'ing Cait by 10 CS and getting some really good harass off on her, so I had her low. But then I dc'd for 10 minutes, for what I have to assume must have been Riot's fault, because my Skype call was working as normal and my browser was loading pages fine. After around 3 minutes I tried closing the game and loading it again, as I was stuck on "attempting to reconnect". It took me like 4 minutes to load to 100%, then it crashed. Then it took me like 3 minutes to load it again. :/ By then the stats were 7/3 somehow, but everyone started throwing as soon as I reconnected.

tl;dr of the Talon games: Successfully sending a man to the moon and back is easier than getting solo Q teams to properly coordinate with a split pushing Talon. In one of games, I was split pushing top to get the second tower down, and the enemy team came top to try and stop me. My team saw this through wards, and left mid to come top to stop them from stopping me... while the mid inhibitor tower was being attacked by our minions completely unprotected.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2014 1:36pm | Report
Dc'd for 3 minutes 30 seconds in, Liss and Kha snowballed the lane that way.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2014 5:36pm | Report
We were winning but Kha made a ridiculous throw.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2014 8:12pm | Report
****er bug made me want to play him (didn't realize until after the first game that it was a bug).

Jayce and Gragas both went onto mid lane early on to ruin my attempts to get 3 turrets down at level 1, then Fiddle kept popping onto the lane every now and again just to kill my turrets.

... :l

Renek dc'd for a long time and we got too behind.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2014 7:54am | Report

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2014 12:31pm | Report

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: