Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2014 12:42pm | Report
That's why you don't go jungle Aatrox

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2014 12:49pm | Report
Joxuu wrote:

That's why you don't go jungle Aatrox

Jungle Aatrox is not bad if you know how to abuse your passive

that being said my bet is he got killed a lot early and still rushed Wriggles+Hydra which made him worthless

And know the feels Vaopra went 35/9/21 one game and still wasn't good enought to carry >>
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2014 12:59pm | Report
SirAeros wrote:

Jungle Aatrox is not bad if you know how to abuse your passive

that being said my bet is he got killed a lot early and still rushed Wriggles+Hydra which made him worthless

And know the feels Vaopra went 35/9/21 one game and still wasn't good enought to carry >>

He did abuse his passive. He ganked mid when I hit 3 and we got a kill on Xerath at his tower (the kill went to Aatrox), and Aatrox popped his passive, then got hit by one tower shot after he revived. Then he got killed by 2 caster minions because he couldn't decide between auto-attacking them 3 times or just running away from them. So he auto-attacked one, tried to run away, ran back, then tried to run away again... and died.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2014 3:08pm | Report
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2014 3:10pm | Report
you really need to work on your deaths D:

I mean I die a lot too but damn sonny you eat more dirt than you're killing minions
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2014 5:40pm | Report
Eh, I think I've been improving in that aspect recently. It's just so hard to not die when you're on the losing team. :l If we team-fight and I know the result of the team-fight is going to be us losing, does that mean I should not fight to spare myself a death, or should I just go in anyway and hope for a miracle?

Edit: Though I ****ing suck at support so yeah I probably die a ******ed amount of times as support. Same as when I play ADC and jungle... and probably top lane too. D:
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2014 6:34am | Report
See this is what I mean about being on the losing team.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2014 8:37am | Report
a part of me just died after seeing that Lucian build.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2014 5:13pm | Report
Ffs I think I just got ddos'd.

Was dominating Nid in lane, 30 CS over her at 9 minutes. Then I randomly dc'd, but I could still see what was going on, I just couldn't move and eventually got an "Attempting to reconnect", though everything was still going on as normal. Nid killed me, then I reconnected and got onto lane. Kept on dominating her in CS, no ping, no nothing. Then, again, I randomly DC but can still see everything, and nid kills me again, and I reconnect. Then I DC again and can't reconnect until our mid inhibitor is down. My internet was fine through all of this, I could browse reddit during my DC with no problem.

Sigh.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2014 5:50pm | Report
LB and Skarner were premade and he kept ganking me every 5 seconds, but I managed not to feed and just ended up getting carried by Draven.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide