Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vynertje's S4 quest to the moon!

Creator: Vynertje January 19, 2014 3:58am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2014 8:55am | Report
After losing 3 promotion series 1/2, 1/2 and 0/2, I finally made it to win my series 2/0 :)

Diamond is getting close again :) Took me 19 games to get here after placements which could've been only 6 but I kept failing promo's. Well whatever. I'm happy to have skipped a division.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2014 9:00am | Report
^ glad to see you still riding elise to the top :) have you tried spectral wraith since patch? just curious since i have not had the chance too. though i mean. hard to replace the tenacity of golem when you really want the mp from sorc boots and you aren't going to build zephyr on elise.

Thanks to Hogopogo for my signature!

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2014 9:06am | Report

^ glad to see you still riding elise to the top :) have you tried spectral wraith since patch? just curious since i have not had the chance too. though i mean. hard to replace the tenacity of golem when you really want the mp from sorc boots and you aren't going to build zephyr on elise.

I haven't tried it but from purely theorycrafting I don't really like it. Elise doesn't benefit as much from AP because her scaling is only marginal while her base damages are incredibly high, meaning it is much more effective to build as much flat pen as you can with some tanky stats on top of that.

Also, my elise stats are crazy right now. 13 to 3 win loss ratio in S4 and 18 to 6 in S3. She's craazy and anyone who doesn't ban/fp her is just flat out stupid. She already is one of the highest priority picks in LCS and I'm really afraid I won't get to play her that often anymore. Hopefully I can get diamond before that happens ^^
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2014 9:14am | Report
^ yeah i agree i was just curious.

i hope she doesn't start getting banned all the time...i recently discovered love for her...but who are we kidding at my elo i should be safe :D

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2014 11:53am | Report
Game 30: First win as thresh (O.o). I'm actually a quite good thresh player, I managed to hardcarry botlane (sivir was 9/3 within 15/20 minutes) but other lanes got kinda ****ed up. Sivir got raped in teamfights but we actually managed to win the final 2 teamfights winning us the game. Support carried, I'm happy.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2014 12:15pm | Report
>.>

I hate people who say they carried in post game chat. Just be happy about having played well instead of being childish about it.

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2014 12:19pm | Report
pls wayne its vynnie. what else do you expect? :O

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2014 12:31pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

>.>

I hate people who say they carried in post game chat. Just be happy about having played well instead of being childish about it.

I typically hate them as well (hypocrism rite?) but Shyv was like 'gj sivir' all the time when I was actually the one behind all the plays being made so I had to make up for it, it's in my nature :)
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2014 12:34pm | Report
^ the life of a support :D

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2014 12:58pm | Report
Game 31: I got forced to go mid vs kayle (Who is amongst the most OP champions right now IMO) ... well, I don't even have mid runes (7 jungle pages, 1 support and 1 for adc) so I decided to pick heimerdinger and just farm while doing nothing all game. Managed to hold my lane 1/1/1 with 30cs down and riven carried.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide