Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

******s in solo

Creator: PineFussy April 8, 2012 5:45am
6 posts - page 1 of 1
PineFussy
<Member>
PineFussy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2012 5:45am | Report
Is it only me or is it impossible to get higher elo? One match goes well. The next one sucks.
Almost all the people that i get matched up with can only play top / mid and insta lock their favourite character.
I dont like solo que :(
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2012 6:05am | Report
Get used to it will never change. Rage about it from time to time but never let it effect your play.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2012 7:22am | Report
A lot of players enter ranked as soon as they reach level 30, which is way too early.

Key is to make sure you have a wide variety of champs that you can play before you start playing ranked. After that it's all about carrying those inexperienced players, simple as that.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2012 6:15pm | Report
And finding friends that are good that you can trust, and playing with them. Randoms are the pits if you expect to actually win all the time. Look at them as testing grounds for new or previously unused champs, and your view will change for the better. The 50/50 chance for winning your game will NEVER change, because there are just as many bad players out there as good players, and you will always find a mix of both on your team. If you need someone else to play with, add me, my IGN is The Overmynd. Im always looking to xpand my list of good players (i have the same problem u have rofl) XD
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2012 6:26pm | Report
Play OP champions you are good with and carry. Simple as that.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2012 6:59pm | Report
Duo que. One of you goes mid the other goes jungle. Those are the two spots that can really control the whole game from their position. Then carry like a baws.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide