Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 155 of 431
UVATroller
<Member>
UVATroller's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2014 2:52pm | Report
Yeah, in the hands of a skilled player. Rek'Sai has no real weak points, the only real thing you can do is burst her down and use hard cc

If I helped you, feel free to

+Rep

Guides: Support Cho'gath guide 40% CDR Jax jungle guideYou can actually earn some money : http://fca.sh/1rrbd
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2014 4:51pm | Report
Kennen is a tier 1 top lane. You know why? I blow at him and I can still get 5 man ult stuns in teamfights. It's not about the lane, it's about later as well, like Kennen has The Equalizer now. blaahh
Trundle is tier 2 or one, due to his passive, anti tank ult, chomp makes large monsters weak, his w increases his regeneration even further. Shaco is tier 1 or 2 as well, almost guaranteed kills upon a gank if Smite and Ignite, and you can use Jack In The Box to reduce damage dealt to yourself. Imo if your tier list is using jungle enhancements, then I completely understand. Until then though, toodloo!

Basically how I play LoL
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2014 5:41pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

In my experience (i.e. getting camped bot lane) it's 'cause she has really high damage even when going full tank and she has a gapcloser + knockup and a global teleport. Apparently she also has really high sustain and a fast clear too so she pretty much has literally everything ever in her kit.

rip my left ear

sorry my mic explodes sometimes

reksai goes full tank and has to be focused down immediately every teamfight, champion is ridiculous. clear isnt too sustained but its fast and her ganks are nuts. add in the fact that she has that ultimate on top of everything, and you have a broken hero.

sion is up to date

kennen is in no way a tier 1 top lane. easily divable champion with average laning and zhonya dependency to fight at all. he was a bit too low but he definitely isn't tier 1.

trundle still gets forever kited and has iffy cc. also cant lane vs a lot of tier 1 picks at all, i think hes a bit underrated, but once again not tier 1

shaco either wins you the game or assures that you lose the game. in an arranged team setting, its usually the latter. in soloqueue, its a 50/50.
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2014 5:42pm | Report
ok m9 i'm sori

Basically how I play LoL
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2014 5:55pm | Report
I think you are a bit too harsh to Ashe because there are ADCs in tier 2 who probably are as good as Ashe ( Sivir, both only bring ultimate to the team comp compared to other ADCs)

I'd actually prefer 4-tier system, that would probably make placing ADCs (why not others as well?) easier :)
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2014 5:57pm | Report

reksai goes full tank and has to be focused down immediately every teamfight, champion is ridiculous. clear isnt too sustained but its fast and her ganks are nuts. add in the fact that she has that ultimate on top of everything, and you have a broken hero.

What's a good build for her? I'm still working on a good mix between the two.
True love is found only in yourself.
Savlonic
<Member>
Savlonic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2014 6:59pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

What's a good build for her? I'm still working on a good mix between the two.

Ravenous Hydra is the only damage item you'd ever need on her if you opt for one. As for tank items, depend on comp you're going against.
Sig by TheNameless ^ Check out my Nasus guide ^
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2014 7:30pm | Report
I usually just rush sunfire cape after my AD jungle item and then build accordingly afterwards. Hydra is unneccessary, champion does enough damage with bases. Visage, randuins, and GA are all good items.
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2014 9:07pm | Report
Hannul wrote:
Kennen is a tier 1 top lane.

-goes and plays 50 Kennen games-
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
NicknameMy
<Editor>