Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 407 of 431
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2016 5:18am | Report
Did I ever say Akali is better than Ekko? Did I ever say Akali's ultimate is stronger than Zed's?
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2016 5:35am | Report
No, you didnt. Way to miss the point of the word "dominate" and potentially the entire use of a tier list though.

Basically MOBAFire.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2016 5:53am | Report
Actually my reference to Zed was regarding the pretense that CDR is an amazing stat on Akali. It's ok ish because it makes her tank and bruiser versions' sustained damage feel slightly more burst-y, but energy becomes an issue faster, specially if you don't get kills for R refresh.

Nothing you say changes the fact that her lane phase is awful, meaning she struggles versus most toplaners and definitely handles ganks very poorly. Once she gets items she still takes ages to kick tanks from lane (and some can still fight her) and still has various bruiser matchups that are absolutely dreadful for her.

Finally, at any decent elo people will start bringing pinks as laners and/or junglers just to bone her once more.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2016 12:01pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Unlike Zed, Akali likes to get a blue buff to destroy everything. Unlike Zed. Akali has high base damages. Unlike Zed, Akali can build tanky because of that. Unlike Zed, Akali therefore can stay in fights very long. Unlike Zed, Akali has a Sunfire Aegis that still deals damage. Unlike Zed, Akali's ultimate has near to no cooldown lategame.

Stop comparing 2 totally different champions, lol.

? Zed loves blue buffs and can build tanky. Zeds cooldown is only long CD if you are comparing it to spammable ults. Nearly every champ in the game has a long CD ult compared to akali.

Akali top is awful vs tanks which is why she isn't good. Why would I pick tank akali when I can pick Maokai/Nautilus/Trundle/Ekko/Poppy.

What items did you have in mind Roguish?
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2016 2:15pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
Unlike Zed, Akali actually runs out of energy btw.

except zed runs out of energy too and builds cdr whether he wants it or not (youmuus, cleaver are core)
Roguish Bard
<Member>
Roguish Bard's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2016 2:37pm | Report
Well I wasnt thinking of any specific ones. I kinda meant all the new items (including bloodrazor) and the reworked items like Guinsoo's.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2016 3:13pm | Report
Please, we all know Shen has the biggest energy troubles these days.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Roguish Bard
<Member>
Roguish Bard's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2016 3:24pm | Report
Disagree.
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2016 3:31pm | Report
Welp, any thoughts on Veigar's current state? Doesn't seem amazingly broken or anything, but since the buff to his passive affecting champion hits and change to make his ult an execute instead of anti-ap burst he seems to have catapulted his way into being generally OK. Been having a jolly time running him as a supp since he can now scale pretty well just on harass.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2016 9:48am | Report
veigar is probably strong if you can avoid picking him into ad assassins, his ult does ******ed dmg for its cd

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide