Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 42 of 431
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2014 6:23pm | Report
defender you forgot Rengar top and jungle.

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2014 7:43pm | Report
I have no time to update, scrimming on tournament realm more than I've been playing on live recently to prepare for challenger play-ins on 17th/18th. I will update eventually, just will take more time.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2014 6:59am | Report
Kalaaver wrote:

Those 3 champions i mentioned are strong top laners, even though Fiora can be pretty easily countered, she is still strong in team fights because of her ult, same with Malphite.

Argumenting half-***edly like that doesn't make your case. You need to consider everything.

Example: " Urgot's Q spam is insane damage and makes him a very strong lane bully, he should be tier 1". While it is true that his Q spam is a damn strong asset, everything else (kit/stats/matchups/mana problems/etc) makes for an extremely lackluster ADC with bad scaling that works better in top lane, thus, being **** tier.

A lot of champions are lower tier just because there are others that do what they do but better.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2014 3:23pm | Report

I have no time to update, scrimming on tournament realm more than I've been playing on live recently to prepare for challenger play-ins on 17th/18th. I will update eventually, just will take more time.

good luck man. win one for science. XD

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

von Klauwlied
<Member>
von Klauwlied's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2014 10:52pm | Report
Whatever were the criterias in the top lane, I'm not sure that I'd ever get even close to this tier 2 order. Trundle, Ryze, Shen and Wukong are the only ones that seems explanable to me...

This is based on NA high ranking, right ? Because looking at winrates and statistics on Diamond and Challenger (solo and 5v5) in Korea, Europe and Turkey, I almost see the opposite of your tier list for top... (counting number of games ofc)
Forge onward.
Uuskilu
<Member>
Uuskilu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2014 6:27am | Report
I've started jungling recently and I have both Kha'zix and Nocturne. I agree they are both very good but I was wondering who is truly an overall stronger pick. Is it based on team comps and playstyle or is K6 truly just better in general? I main top lane and tanks so i'm more accustomed to the bruiser/duelist like assassin Nocturne but I find K6 very appealing since it's fun to play and if I can manage to take even the smallest lead it becomes a deathgrip on the enemy team.

Tl;Dr When is Nocturne better than Kha'zix if ever and vice versa?
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the epic sigpic

Also, check out my Soundcloud, I make music..kinda
https://soundcloud.com/agentagent/tracks
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2014 8:57am | Report
AD/Bruiser Nidalee top? Interested what will happen when the "rework" happens to her.
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2014 6:57pm | Report
Darealone wrote:

AD/Bruiser Nidalee top? Interested what will happen when the "rework" happens to her.

it may even make Guinsoo's Rageblade viable again
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2014 8:56pm | Report

it may even make Guinsoo's Rageblade viable again

HA...ha. Rearry now..
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2014 3:46pm | Report
Gragas? Wtf where is he he top tier support atm and better than leona right now since he can poke and heal alot more and start or stop fights leona is one trick pony.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide