Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mastery and Rune Page Suggestions

Creator: T3CHN1C September 1, 2011 11:24pm
T3CHN1C
<Member>
T3CHN1C's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 11:24pm | Report

Delete this thread.

I have two suggestions to make League of Legends game-play more convenient.
Summary at the bottom

Now that we have been given the convenience to make multiple mastery and rune pages it can be difficult finding a specific page for a certain champion. Some of us have many main champions we like to switch between regularly. Also, I like to build my champions different ways each match based on my team's make-up. Instead of searching through 5 rune pages and 5 mastery pages, that can only be examined thoroughly by selecting the edit masteries button, why can't we be given the option to tie rune pages and mastery pages together into a SET for easy selection? Then, before a game we will be able to pick a set OR pick individual rune and mastery pages to reduce the time you make your team wait. Another convenience we should be given is the ability to name our mastery pages, rune pages, and SETS. Put a 15 character limit on the name to keep it short if you want (Directed at riot staff).

Recap

1. Give the option to tie mastery pages and rune pages together into a SET
2. Allow us to name our mastery pages, rune pages, and SETS
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 12:54am | Report
Erm... I may be misunderstanding this but...

Shouldn't you be posting this on the LoL forums? Not a fan site?
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2011 1:08am | Report
^what he said

but,

1. that's pointless, how much time does it take to choose the right rune page out of a few...no need to tie them together, limits your combinations

2. you can already name rune and mastery pages

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide