Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

A team comp idea.

Creator: Acid Reigns September 2, 2012 9:54pm
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 8:49am | Report
If they make it to late game, you will lose. Your team is heavily lacking in damage. They may just 'ignore the kog' and kill zilean or your support 1st. Your team is countered by AoE. If they catch lulu+zilean+kog in a few spells, it's game over. If I were you I'd change it to vayne and run yorick top. 3 lives vayne hella scary.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 1:42pm | Report
Vayne gets stomped on all game except late though, and she's short range so much harder to protect. If they ignore kog, and try and kill the others, then that's good, Kog will shred them insanely fast. If Zilean is about to die, he can just throw his ult on Kog, and he's done his job anyway. Lulu's job is basically just to buff up Heca, and then keep kog alive as long as possible, so if she gets her buffs on Heca, which can be done safely, and then she tanks for Kog, she's also done her damage.

A super buffed Kog'Maw has enough damage to kill entire teams, and people DRASTICALLY underestimate Hecarims damage, especially when he has so many buffs on him. If he doesn't insta kill at least one of the carries, he will absolutely for sure push one or more completely out of the fight.

And the whole point of having Hecarim is so that we can ulitize Zilean to his max potential..
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 1:52pm | Report
Lulu is probably the worst support in the game right now, I'd stick Nunu & Willump or Alistar down there with him before Lulu
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 1:54pm | Report
^ Lulu's fine

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 2:02pm | Report
What's wrong with Lulu...?
Especially on this team, she fits in perfectly.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 2:15pm | Report

Vayne gets stomped on all game except late though, and she's short range so much harder to protect. If they ignore kog, and try and kill the others, then that's good, Kog will shred them insanely fast. If Zilean is about to die, he can just throw his ult on Kog, and he's done his job anyway. Lulu's job is basically just to buff up Heca, and then keep kog alive as long as possible, so if she gets her buffs on Heca, which can be done safely, and then she tanks for Kog, she's also done her damage.

A super buffed Kog'Maw has enough damage to kill entire teams, and people DRASTICALLY underestimate Hecarims damage, especially when he has so many buffs on him. If he doesn't insta kill at least one of the carries, he will absolutely for sure push one or more completely out of the fight.

And the whole point of having Hecarim is so that we can ulitize Zilean to his max potential..

vayne has a far superior early and mid game compared to kog'maw

Zilean speed up barely gives hecarim much damage. A lot of top champs benefit from speed ups way more than hecarim, like olaf, j4, and malphite, just to name a few. plus they can win their lane easier against smart opponents.

It's a good idea, I just can't get behind hecarim top. Run nunu support, malphite jungle, vayne/kog, zilean mid, and yorick top for true terror.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 2:29pm | Report
No tanks, no initiators, team melts to goo if they are initiated upon, wouldn't work. And putting bombs on YOUR teammembers isn't the best of ideas. The range on Time Bomb is ludicrous anyway,you should be able to pop them on enemy champs directly while staying safe.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 9:18pm | Report
No she doesn't. It's not even close. Vayne has the worst early game of any carry.
Kog's is actually decent because of his range, and he gets very strong lvl 6. His only weakness is that he has no escapes, but Lulu will be able to keep him alive with her slow, and her ult.

Uhm, barely any damage? 320 is his base MS, 55% of 320 is 176. 25% of 176 is 44. I fail to see how 44 is barely any damage, that's a free B/F sword for 5.5 seconds. With the MS boost, that's almost like getting a free Vayne ult. While MS is extremely important on Olaf, it's not as beneficial as it is for Hecarim, and the other two barely need MS at all, Malphite just needs to R E and he's pretty much done his job for example.

I do agree that the lane is easier as other champions, but it's not really THAT hard for Hecarim. And even if he loses lane, his lategame is so monsterous, that it really doesn't matter that much. As long as he plays careful, and doesn't feed, and just farms as much as possible, he will be a powerhouse. Also, he can roam if he needs to.

And then this thread wouldn't even exist, comps like that are already popular, I want to see how THIS works.

@Overmynd Hecarim can get obscenely tanky, and has GREAT initiate, I don't know what you're talking about o.o
EDIT: Also, why is nunu not a tank all of a sudden...?

Agreed about the bombs, I'm just saying it's an option.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 10:51pm | Report
Personally i hate building traditional gp5 build on nunus, i tend to make him nearly full on ap, but i really dont see that too much, nor do i see tank nunus. And idk, i suppose ive never really come across many hecarims that made me remember them, and think to myself "holy **** hec is a crazy champ". I stand corrected about his initiate, however, as previously stated i never see him so i momentarily forgot about his ulti.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
wengthemeng
<Member>
wengthemeng's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 11:39pm | Report
Good luck on this team comp! Seems legit

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide