Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AP Mid's block

Creator: Blood26 August 2, 2012 12:45pm
24 posts - page 2 of 3
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 7:24pm | Report

Is Garen a popular pick in Garena?

Uh, not that I know of O.o

@Toshabi
I do play a few other roles.
But I would love to play Ahri AP Mid as long as I can.
As for ranked, I stay away from ranks, I'm not a fan of ranked games.
THANK YOU LACORPSE FOR THE SIGGY. YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD FAN SERVICE :D !!

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 8:33pm | Report
Ahri hasnt been out for 8 months... has she???
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 8:43pm | Report

Ahri hasnt been out for 8 months... has she???

Actually, she's been out for about.. 8, 9 months I think ?
I started picking her out since Jan 2012, till now.
She got released late Dec or Nov I suppose.
Do enlighten me.

I have a request to all of the users on Mobafire. If it's not too much for you guys, do +Rep me if I've said something reasonable, crack a funny joke or provide the latest updates . Likewise, I've been +Rep-ing people so long as I find their post likeable. So let's help out each other now, shall we ;) ?
albableat
<Member>
albableat's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 10:00pm | Report
She was out in mid December. I think 15-20ish.
So yeah, 8 months.

On topic, either try alternative logic while skillshotting or start playing some easymode non-skillshot strong champ like Ryze :D

By alternative logic, I mean, don't skillshot the same way every time. If you enemy is always dodging your Charm the certain way, make a note of it. And next time, when he will see the charm, he will dodge the same way aaaaaand.... get hit right into the face because hell... you've just fired it right at the area he attempted to dodge to.

And keep alternating these skillshotting patterns.

Personally, Ethereal Chains and Thundering Shuriken have been a great training tool to me in this respect ;)
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 10:20pm | Report
Hard to believe they released Ahri and immediately afterwards, Viktor, but no one cared because boobs always win. I just realized how long it's really been since I was given my favorite champion. :3
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 2, 2012 10:22pm | Report
Here's a little tip.

Predict where your opponent will stop to last hit, and aim there at the right moment.

Works like a Charm ;D
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 2:19am | Report
I seem to have more luck landing skillshots in bot as ezreal.

Like what people said, aim your opponent when he's about to last hit the minions,frankly it's the only chance u can hit them and for them to hit you.

For one thing, use smartcast. It's really much more effective in terms of quick response.The only problem is remember the range. Using ezreal is easy because of his q's range, low mana cost and low cooldown. I still have problems using orb of deception with smartcast, but I switched charm to it. Helps landing it much better just by placing your cursor at where your opponent is going. Tho i think you know about this already =/

And...i noticed some delays or probably bugs in ahri. Maybe just an illusion but even the essence theft stacks were wrongly numbered from time to time, wonder if it's connected to your performance change?
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 3:07am | Report
bot is easier for landing skillshots
cause most bot don't use skillshots
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Blood26
<Member>
Blood26's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 6:35am | Report
TxTVira wrote:

I seem to have more luck landing skillshots in bot as ezreal.

Like what people said, aim your opponent when he's about to last hit the minions,frankly it's the only chance u can hit them and for them to hit you.

For one thing, use smartcast. It's really much more effective in terms of quick response.The only problem is remember the range. Using ezreal is easy because of his q's range, low mana cost and low cooldown. I still have problems using orb of deception with smartcast, but I switched charm to it. Helps landing it much better just by placing your cursor at where your opponent is going. Tho i think you know about this already =/

And...i noticed some delays or probably bugs in ahri. Maybe just an illusion but even the essence theft stacks were wrongly numbered from time to time, wonder if it's connected to your performance change?

I've been told to use smartcast, couldn't get the hang of it, the conventional qwer still works for me.

@TehAsian
What happens if he stops to farm behind a creep ._.?

@Alba
I considered LeBlanc actually, though after trying out Zyra and switching back to Ahri, I will gladly say that Ahri remains as my top pick. Zyra lacks the mobility that Ahri has. I've probably gotten so accustomed to Ahri's quick pace, that I couldn't handle Zyra's.

Actually, despite mentioning that Ahri is the only champion I've played extensively, I do have plans for other roles believe it or not. Heck, I've been buying heroes and farming IP. Next role that I'd intend to take would be...

On-hit Kayle
Riven
Leona
Diana
Karma/ Soraka/ Sona/ Janna
Evelynn
Miss Fortune/ Vayne
Fiora
Amumu ?

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2012 6:48am | Report
With Ahri in particular if you're going all in you can almost garen-tee Charm will hit if you first position yourself using Spirit Rush.

Otherwise just aim better and/or hold your CC until your allies use theirs. Also, you're handicapping yourself by not using smartcast.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide