Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AREN'T WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS!?!?!?

Creator: TheKut September 22, 2014 2:48pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2014 5:23am | Report
Why would you main that piece of ****?
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2014 5:32am | Report
Why would you main that piece of ****?

**** you

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2014 5:33am | Report
Buy me dinner first. But in all seriousness. Is it like a "fight the meta?!" like of Sion or do you legitimately like the character? Cause if it's the second one, I don't believe you. His current state of design is awful.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2014 5:45am | Report
Maybe it is is awful design that actually fits his whole story being undead making him cuter than Teemo? For me, he has because of that one of the best designes in the game.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2014 5:57am | Report
Buy me dinner first. But in all seriousness. Is it like a "fight the meta?!" like of Sion or do you legitimately like the character? Cause if it's the second one, I don't believe you. His current state of design is awful.

I love playing AP sion, even if he's completely fallen out of Meta.

You have a huge shield on a low cooldown which feels amazing to blow up in peoples face's and a great stun for damage too. Then you know, you get to heal up on buffs with ult and get a massive amount of hp with e and better last hitting.

He certainly could be better but I would MUCH rather have him as AP. Because he's complete and utter **** as AD.

Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2014 6:04am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

He certainly could be better but I would MUCH rather have him as AP. Because he's complete and utter **** as AD.

He's getting all his abilities changed.
So he could be perfectly viable as AD when they're done with him.

Also being completely broken in terms of design doesn't mean they aren't fun to play.
In most cases it just means the champion requires absolutely no skill.

Basically MOBAFire.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2014 9:23am | Report
I think he will get passive lifesteal that could stack up if you attack something, which can be further increased with his ult. His CC could be a skillshot now. The rest idk, but I think they will keep his ad steroid and maybe the health stacking.
He is gonna kill you!!!
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2014 12:04pm | Report
As far as I've heard they aren't keeping anything of his current kit as it is. His health stacking is something I'll really miss if that's the case.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2014 12:28pm | Report
Sion's new kit has been revealed.

Passive: It's basically his old ult combined with a Kog'Maw passive and a Yorick ult. He's got no time limit on how long he can re-live, just limited by his health pool and how much he heals.

Q: It's an AoE cone skill. It can be charged to increase the area it hits in, and if it's at least halfway charged, it knocks up anyone in the area. Charge time is pretty fast.

W: They just combined his shield and the passive portion of Enrage. You gain health whenever you kill something. Nothing has to be active for it to work. Tee amount is higher on champions.

E: A skillshot slow and armor reduction to the first thing it hits. If it hits a minion or jungle mom, it knocks them back and slows whatever it hits.

R: It's a super-charged Powerball. It lasts longer though, and the speed is lesser. If he hits a wall, he stuns himself for a little bit and does AoE damage. if he stops it early, AoE damage. If he hits a champion, AoE damage and he knocks them up.

More specific details are here.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2014 1:47pm | Report
I absolutely love the new kit, what about you?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide