Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ask a Diamond [Week 2: Jungle]

Creator: Vynertje April 16, 2014 7:42am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 3:03pm | Report
D4rkW0lf wrote:

How do I react when someone comes and steal my red i have this problem when i jg yi

Honestly, I can't properly answer this because it just depends on a lot of factors.
You can only react if you know what the enemy jungler does, otherwise you're just guessing which is a huge risk. That's why covering early is really important and having some ward coverage can help as well.

If you don't know where he is right now and what buffs he already took, you just can't go into his jungle and try to get your second buff back. You'll just need to farm up and try to get ganks working.

koksei wrote:

how to counter lux jungle?

You'll need to take her blue, red, wolves, wraiths, golems and let her take the wight on her own. If you accidentally take her wight you're essentially ****ed. Of course, be careful for a minute 15 baron attempt. She can sneak it quite well but if you watch for the huge-*** rainbow you'll usually be able to stop her before she finishes it.

sirell wrote:

The proper way to invade a red buff as Lee Sin after your blue. Do I wait until enemy jungler is there, smite-steal and proceed to kill?

You usually want to wait before he takes a few hits and then kill him with one rotation because otherwise he can can call his lanes to help before you can take him down and escape. You however don't want to risk fail smiting and having him kill you if you're unfortunate.
1 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide