Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion trends.

Creator: Rincrow February 9, 2012 1:12pm
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2012 5:09pm | Report
Rincrow wrote:

You misunderstood what I said. I never said that they had similar playstyles or abilities. Just that they have higher skillcaps than most champions. Might bot be the highest in the game but higher than most.

No I didn't misunderstand you, I mentioned skill-shot since that's a contributing factor in skill-cap and Udyr doesn't have a high skill-cap.
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
Rincrow
<Member>
Rincrow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2012 5:29pm | Report
Zell wrote:

No I didn't misunderstand you, I mentioned skill-shot since that's a contributing factor in skill-cap and Udyr doesn't have a high skill-cap.

If you insist. And Udyr has a higher than average skill cap cause of the need to constantly switch into the correct stance. That's why a lot of people feel Udyr is lackluster and underpowered when they first play him.
But it seems we won't be able to agree on this. To each there own.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2012 6:04pm | Report
Actually udyr is kinda ez

But I see ur point, that he may be confusing for newer players at first. There's a difference between skillcap and ease of pickup tho.

As for the OP, Talon is a big one that comes to mind. hes still real good, but no one rly plays him much anymore. Tho, he does kindaaa depend on snowballing early on, but that's usually prty ez on him.

Meh.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Zell
<Member>
Zell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2012 6:46pm | Report
Rincrow wrote:

If you insist. And Udyr has a higher than average skill cap cause of the need to constantly switch into the correct stance. That's why a lot of people feel Udyr is lackluster and underpowered when they first play him.
But it seems we won't be able to agree on this. To each there own.

His stances in most cases is just rotations...

- Ganking Blazing Stampede > Wilding Claw/ Wingborne Storm > Iron Mantle if tower diving or counter-ganked or in danger > Rinse and Repeat.

- Teamfights Blazing Stampede necessary targets > Wilding Claw/ Wingborne Storm > Spamming Iron Mantle inbetween if focused or taking heavy AoE damage > Rinse and Repeat.

Of course that's simplified so to say he has a higher then average is rather meh in my view. I'd say hes just board line average cap.
Credit to Jeff and jhois for creating my signature and avatar design.
If I helped +Rep, if I didn't then +Rep the person who did.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide