Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champions you can't stand playing in their...

Creator: OTGBionicArm September 1, 2014 7:56pm
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 12:20pm | Report
I typically prefer Karma mid over support.
I used to play a lot of supports mid.
Sometimes i jungle something stupid if i want to have fun.
Thresh Top ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 1:12pm | Report
AD Ezreal mid.

As well as Ezreal top and jungle. Aside from support, I think I'd rather play him anywhere other than ADC.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 1:14pm | Report
AD Ezreal mid.

As well as Ezreal top and jungle. Aside from support, I think I'd rather play him anywhere other than ADC.

Understandable. I myself like to play him AP mid at times. It's a nice change of pace.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 1:23pm | Report

Understandable. I myself like to play him AP mid at times. It's a nice change of pace.

AP is for *******. Go AD and go ham on those **********ers. AP is for poking at a distance and bursting when people are low.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 1:57pm | Report
The legendary Bruiser'Gath everyone forgot about after the removal of Force of Nature (Great guide by Khazem btw). I gave him a new life and now he is actually stronger than before :D. AP Cho's, here comes the pain!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 2:11pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
The legendary Bruiser'Gath everyone forgot about after the removal of Force of Nature (Great guide by Khazem btw). I gave him a new life and now he is actually stronger than before :D. AP Cho's, here comes the pain!

Bruiser'Gath was a duff guide lol. And he's actually way worse than before. Full tank Cho is the only viable way to play him right now.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 2:22pm | Report
As a full tank, he just has unreliable cc which makes him pretty bad. It also makes 0 use of one of the best on-hit effects in the game. As Bruiser however, he has the damage to back up his cc which makes it actually way easier applyable.

Bruiser'Gath is even used in D1 (well, everything is used in D1 so that kinda doesn't matter)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 2:23pm | Report

Bruiser'Gath was a duff guide lol. And he's actually way worse than before. Full tank Cho is the only viable way to play him right now.

No, it was Khazem's guide. DuffTime did (possibly still does) play a Bruiser'gath throughout season 3, but he never made a guide on it. His only Cho guide was a jungle Cho.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 2:47pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
As a full tank, he just has unreliable cc which makes him pretty bad. It also makes 0 use of one of the best on-hit effects in the game. As Bruiser however, he has the damage to back up his cc which makes it actually way easier applyable.

Bruiser'Gath is even used in D1 (well, everything is used in D1 so that kinda doesn't matter)

Yea cause it's so reliable auto attacking stuff with a big slow oaf that has 0 mobility.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2014 2:48pm | Report

No, it was Khazem's guide. DuffTime did (possibly still does) play a Bruiser'gath throughout season 3, but he never made a guide on it. His only Cho guide was a jungle Cho.

I could have sworn that was a duff guide. T.T Had like wit's end and triforce and **** in it?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide