Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Discussing the new One For All game mode

Creator: devdevil November 22, 2013 5:14pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What do you think?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 6:30pm | Report
I just played One for All. I wanted to Penta- Lucian ult, but my team all voted Jinx.

Enemy team is Shacos.

We won the early battle and shoved down most of the turrets, cause you know, Jinx is good at that stuff.

But then...

The Shacos multiplied. They poured out of every bush, every nook, every cranny. We could not fight back the hoard of blood, daggers, and boxes.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 6:34pm | Report

I just played One for All. I wanted to Penta- Lucian ult, but my team all voted Jinx.

We just did that. We all stood in a line in front of their mid inhib tower and ulted. Didn't even kill one person but it looked cool as ****.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 7:13pm | Report

I have been trying to get an all Lucian game all day...
I stole this Sig idea from SoapSuds
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 7:21pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

It's not fun when your team in champion select chooses a ****ty champion and then insists on laning in the normal lanes, instead of all mid.

What's that? 5 Zilean's will be fun, right!? No. No you ******ed allies. You really think 5 Zilean's is going to be fun, playing top, mid and bot?

MAYBE it would have been fun all mid. MAYBE.

in full 100% agreeing with you, I have played 3 games, one Katarina vs Zac, it sucked, the second was a Ziggs vs Kog Ma, it was a blast, eh get it.

and the third one was a Nidalee vs Sion took forever.

some champions you can go into all five lanes with just fine, but I think it still would have been funner if it was on Howling Abyss, or better yet the MAGMA CHAMBER!!!! when are we even getting that one?
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 7:59pm | Report

So 3 premades came into this queue with me and said, "Hey guys, let's go random!"

I said, "Well, I'm really fine with anything as long as it doesn't suck balls."

"Don't worry, there's 3 of us, if we get something bad, we'll countervote against it."

So I'm just flicking through champions and wondering what random champion I could stumble across that might be fun to play. Suddenly they start typing: "Sirell! WTF! Go random!"

So I'm too busy reading the chat and I don't notice the timer tick down. The choice locks and it was Brand.

"**** you Sirell."
" Brand is a **** champion."
"Report this ****er."
"I thought we agreed to go random."

Lol, I didn't agree to squat.

So in-game, they then start abusing me.

"Sirell, go top, so the other two premades can go bottom. Besides, idiots should stay together." (Presumably referring to me and the other poor random soul who didn't even do anything to deserve any hate)

So I decided to troll him a little, since he had non-stop harassed me from champ select into game.

Me: "Okay, Want blue first?"

Discrucio: "Would be nice." (immediate change of tone, lolwut?)

Me: "Great, now stfu."

Him and his premades: "Reported! You stfu!"

Started blue, but I was smart. I didn't use my abilities, waited until they got the golem to 200 hp and then used Pillar of Flame and took blue.

Me: "Sike."

And then I muted them.

The idiot at the end was kind of funny as well. I think an article was recently released on how poor the grammar was amongst the community of LoL players and how it promoted bad grammar, even amongst native English speakers.

Seriously, all for one is fun, but some people seriously flip their **** just from champ select. Me and the Banana just go with what we're given and just have fun, see what we can get from having 5 Yoricks on the same team win or lose, but some people just honestly just blow a fuse or something. I think I had more fun antagonising my toxic teammates subtly than playing and winning the game.

It's also nice to see my fellow laner was the only other one that was level 18 and had more gold than the 3 premades. Just goes to show the new support items are ridiculously OP.

On a side note, Liandry's Torment against ADCs who aren't stacking hp or magic resist? Man, these guys are all talk and no substance.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 8:07pm | Report
my first one was Riven vs Lee Sin.
then I got into a Tristana vs Twisted Fate, where 3 of them had teleport. It was unbearable.
Fizz vs Ahri is like trying to catch a meteor.
Swain vs Zac as just unfun trollage.

contant bans are Kassadin, Heimerdinger, Nidalee, Jayce.

Sig made by Hogopogo
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 8:10pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

Yeah, the Jayce isn't fun at all. Level 1, one member takes Acceleration Gate and the other 4 take Shock Blast, roam together and just 1-shot you, basically snowballing that advantage into a very annoying 1-4-A game to play.
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 8:15pm | Report
Just won a Zed vs Jinx

early game sucked hard, late game they had nothing, well they did have a troll who quit five minutes into the game and bought nothing but zeals and boots of mobility, I hate winning that way, but then again we really had the late game.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 9:34pm | Report
i won a kat vs zed

and i won a lee vs vi

i went 0/13 in the lee game and said "hi im insec" all game

im ok with this mode but i really hate playing champions i know i hate, like jayce and kayle, i cannot stand playing those champions and if i get stuck with them its just a 20-40 minute game of me ripping my hair out because im using a champion i dont know how to use/like playing at all
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2013 9:40pm | Report
just was in a shaco vs heimer that lasted for 55 minutes.

dear lord the turrets. the TURRETS

at least we won as shaco.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide