Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

First batch of season changes coming to the PBE...

Creator: astrolia November 15, 2012 7:41pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 7:16am | Report
Tried lee sin, shyvana, udyr and amumu. So far amumu has fastest clear time i have no idea why riot implied aoe dmg was nerfed since mumu has fastest clear time right now.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 7:25am | Report
Amumu's AoE is different, it deals max hp% damage with Despair

Tornado Turtle
<Member>
Tornado Turtle's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 7:47am | Report
What I don't know is why the hell are they adding new items to the game? Sure, they want more customization for every champion but hell, That object that shuts down towers? Serious? Why not just get Zilean + Poppy w/ Guardian Angel + Shutting down tower = Race to nexus? Some of those items should't even have been thought of. Or Mercurial Scimitar: A QSS and a BF? Did they pick random items from a hat and got those two? I have a feeling this items is gonna be OP as hell...

PS: Olaf + Mercurial Scimitar + Support with Mikael's Crucible = Tower diving addicted b*tch.
Because out there somewhere, someone on the internet is wrong.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 7:55am | Report

What I don't know is why the hell are they adding new items to the game? Sure, they want more customization for every champion but hell, That object that shuts down towers? Serious? Why not just get Zilean + Poppy w/ Guardian Angel + Shutting down tower = Race to nexus? Some of those items should't even have been thought of. Or Mercurial Scimitar: A QSS and a BF? Did they pick random items from a hat and got those two? I have a feeling this items is gonna be OP as hell...

PS: Olaf + Mercurial Scimitar + Support with Mikael's Crucible = Tower diving addicted b*tch.

Alot of items sound strong but are not even that good. I still think alot older ones are better pd still best crit item for adcs and attack speed.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 8:15am | Report

Lets not add any new content unless it's a champion guys! There's no point to adding even more variety than we already add!

They're adding items because a lot of champion roles are focused around 2 core items. Don't believe me? go read just about any decent ADC guide on mobafire. BT, PD, IE Everywhere. They wanted build variety, and they can't add that with the items they have. It's all in the pursuit of variety.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 8:22am | Report
yea honestly in current game everything is stale there is best build only one build path for adcs or even tanks or junglers.
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 12:28pm | Report
There's a lot of love for melee carries and supports here
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 12:50pm | Report
holy hell been waiting nearly all day to get in pbe.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 1:04pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

holy hell been waiting nearly all day to get in pbe.

dude by the time I get into pbe I'll be an old man.

I'd rather play live. Except my live doesn't work.

So i can't play LoL :(

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 1:22pm | Report
i tried getting in at 6am, figured i'd be in by the time i got home from work.

its now 3pm and im not making any progress.

the login queue is the same exact one from the live servers, except its not even modified to account that pbe has a much smaller cap than live. case in point, this morning it was saying 50 minutes each time it refreshed. now its saying 55
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide