Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Funniest Moment in your LoL Experience?

Creator: Hatted January 26, 2015 8:26am
1 2
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2015 10:46am | Report

LOL

I'd imagine that you have some stories where you kill people in less than 0.5 seconds as Talon, but that seems pretty normal for you.
Eyy
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2015 11:11am | Report
Hatted wrote:

I'd imagine that you have some stories where you kill people in less than 0.5 seconds as Talon, but that seems pretty normal for you.

Yeah, they stop being funny after they become a daily occurence. Funny to tell, not as funny to repeatedly experience. (But still a little funny)

Probably my funniest Talon related experience is AoE assassinating 4 people at once for an instant 1v5 quadra. Didn't get the penta but it was still great to watch.

Edit: And in fact, I have one of my other funniest experience uploaded on youtube.

Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2015 3:26pm | Report
I got mad at one of my friends while playing League and told him he had a bird fetish

Basically MOBAFire.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2015 3:55pm | Report
hmm. I still think it's the time some guy added me after a dominion match where I got kinda fed as Swain. He then proceeded to invite to a normal and when I picked Soraka said "noooo, play birdman" "I'm support, Swain's not a support" "plaaaaay birdman". I didn't, but it was k.

This was more than a year ago and he still tells me to play "birdman" if he invites me to games (which is rare now).
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2015 11:54pm | Report
Okay, so it just happened a few days ago (in hell div) when our top laner decided to troll so he was constantly giving free kills to Nasus and about 20 mins in the game he was already 17/0. We had such high mobility champs in our team e.g. Le Blanc and Zed plus me Udyr as a jungler with TP. So I told my team not to fight when Nasus is there just keep distracting them so I can split push every lane. We won the game with the ****tiest score I've ever had (1/2/1) in a 49 mins game but I took down all the towers and inhibitors while the enemy was chasing my team on the map. At the end Le Blanc and myself were called hackers.

Since then I just can't stop playing Udyr with TP. Seems like the easiest way to "carry" a game.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide