Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Funniest Moment in your LoL Experience?

Creator: Hatted January 26, 2015 8:26am
1 2
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2015 8:26am | Report
So, I play with my buds alot. I love 'em, and all their manliness.

But one of my favorite moments connected with League was staying over at a friends house when I convinced him to play Riven, a champ he despises and doesn't play. Now, my friend is good at pretty much any champ is 9/10 times the carry in our games. He was against a Fiora he had destroyed, and late game it was hilarious how he would build nonsense and destroy her (Ghostblade, IE, Greaves). At one point he spotted Fiora in the jungle just after he had taken the enemy blu. He then let out on the of highest pitched yells I've ever heard, flashed, stunned, jump (jumpity, jump), and ulted her for the kill. The lack of sleep and timing got to me and I practically vomited from laughter. I fell off the couch, cried a lot, and continued sliding off the couch.

Any of you got these kinds of moments?
Eyy
Ellodere
<Member>
Ellodere's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2015 11:49am | Report
When I was 12 and thought I could be challenger when I played LoL for the first time, oh how I was wrong.....

I still laugh at my immature self that didn't have any understanding of my limits. Now I'm an old man at his 15's (LOL)
Yeah anyway, I've also had moments where I was playing with a friend, pretty fun at times
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2015 1:51pm | Report
Basically every time I die or kill someone. Yeah.
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
lanilwow
<Member>
lanilwow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2015 5:35am | Report
Last night I was watching theOddOne play on his stream. His client dropped or something and he got in the game late.

Must have happened to some others as well. The enemy ADC and Sup did not make it in the game till almost 10 mins in. Game was lost by then...

But the funny thing was the enemy ADC. He was pissed and kept yelling in chat how one of the guys on the other team had his Skype info and he used that for a ddos attack to keep him out of the game. He was livid and would not let it go. I was rolling with laughter. theOddOne commented that it had been a long time since he had seen anyone so pissed in a game.

He kept going on about how small you must be to do through that much effort to win a game. I think there is logic in that statement but his conclusion is questionable. It is small, it would be work. So why would the conclusion be that all that effort was put in to win a game? My conclusion would have been that it would be too much effort and more than likely there was an internet problem.

The rants that he had were just crazy. But it was certainly entertaining!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2015 5:56am | Report
Happened July 2012, nothing's yet to top this:
Taffy wrote:
So, I was playing today with MissMaw and LaCorpse and there was this Olaf on the other team BMing the **** out of us. Whenever he'd get a kill he'd say "Ashe, like that?" and similar.

After a close team fight I managed to kill him. I took a deep breath, smiled at my victory and typed triumphantly: 'Olaf, like that?' but in my haste and eagerness I actually typed:

Yeah.. I certainly told him...
Ahem.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2015 8:22am | Report
Quoted:

Pretty good.
Eyy
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2015 10:24pm | Report
(Our team had bot side)

Probably when I juked like 4 enemies with Udyr. Everyone was chasing me and I had like 15% hp, ran around the corner to blue buff from baron and changed direction towards top through river when I got into fog of war.
Kha'Zix jumped over the edge to catch me, Riven flashed, Sona ulted and they hit nothing. They chased me for a while, took them for a run to their nexus before I managed to loose'em and successfully stealing their blue buff at the same time.

The juke was epic and we were a full premade on teamspeak which made it even more epic when all of my dead teammates watched me run like a pro.
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2015 8:04am | Report
About a year ago, Riot released a featured "One for All" game mode where everyone on your team has to play the same character. By chance, both teams chose to play Darius, so the game was a huge yank-pull-dunkfest. The whole game was funny, but the best part came at about 20ish minutes in. The laning phase was winding down and our team gathered for a push down the middle and the other team saw this and grouped up as well. Right in the dead center of Summoner's Rift, we fought with people being pulled and dunked on left and right. Dariuses were falling everywhere until finally one Darius was left with a tiny bit of health -- and a bleed debuff on him that killed him.

Everyone in the game on both sides burst out laughing in the game chat. We were all dead staring at a pile of 10 dead Dariuses. And this wasn't planned. It just happened naturally during the game.
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2015 8:23am | Report
MungoGeri wrote:
About a year ago, Riot released a featured "One for All" game mode where everyone on your team has to play the same character. By chance, both teams chose to play Darius, so the game was a huge yank-pull-dunkfest. The whole game was funny, but the best part came at about 20ish minutes in. The laning phase was winding down and our team gathered for a push down the middle and the other team saw this and grouped up as well. Right in the dead center of Summoner's Rift, we fought with people being pulled and dunked on left and right. Dariuses were falling everywhere until finally one Darius was left with a tiny bit of health -- and a bleed debuff on him that killed him.

Everyone in the game on both sides burst out laughing in the game chat. We were all dead staring at a pile of 10 dead Dariuses. And this wasn't planned. It just happened naturally during the game.

I remember when they first made that mode. Two friends of mine went in and were chosen to play Hiemer... It was a long, cruel fight.
Eyy
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2015 9:33am | Report
Quoted:

LOL
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: