Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Google Chrome League of Legends Guide Extension

Creator: DJScias May 20, 2013 7:09am
1 2 3 4
DJScias
<Member>
DJScias's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2013 7:09am | Report
Summoners and Champion search made easy.

Currently serving over 16000 weekly users!

How to use this extension:
If you're looking to search information about a summoner's name, all you have to do is input the summoner's name in the first box and choose the preferred site and region. Afterwards you can just press enter while your cursor is still in the box.

If on the other hand you're looking for information regarding champions: You can either enter the name of the champion you're looking for or search the champions by face icons. Feel free to also make use of the extended list of sites we put available towards you to check builds and such from, feel free to compare and even suggest more sites to us if you think they should have a place on that list.

Suggestions and feedback are appreciated and very welcomed, please enjoy the extension and +rep if you can.

The extension can be downloaded here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mobafire-lol-guides/bffcllnfdoihnefjhalnfanpcfplkdip .

Note: If you have any suggestions, comments, criticism, etc... Please post them in the chrome store and/or reply to this post.

League of Legends Easy Search
The new redesigned extension, v3.0.0!

Latest versions
Quoted:
-- V3.1.4 --
This one took some time, I'm sorry for the wait but I was gone out of the country with zero to no internet availability. Here's the changelog

- Bard, the Wandering Caretaker added (NOTE: The links might not work until builds are created for the champion on the websites).
- LoLES can now be internationalized! The framework that handles all the text within the program has been overhauled and now allows us to create specific locales so that LoLES will be displayed in your language (depending on chrome's language install of course!). Currently there's only the 'English' language available but I'm looking for translators. Contact 'DJScias' on Skype (mention LoLES translation) if you'd like to help fully internationalize LoLES!
- Updated the following champion's face icons to their latest version: Tristana.

-- V3.1.3 --
Riot's sure doing a lot of face icon changes lately, oh well. Here's bringing LoLES to using these latest changes to them!

- Updated the following champion's face icons (27 in total again!) to their latest version: Azir, Ahri, Alistar, Cho'Gath, Ezreal, Gragas, Graves, Janna, Jarvan IV, Kayle, Kog'Maw, Lee Sin, Malphite, Maokai, Orianna, Renekton, Rengar, Rumble, Shyvana, Sion, Talon, Tristana, Udyr, Vayne, Veigar, Viktor, Zilean

This extension was created by the same creator that made the Smite Guide extension which made the frontpage at Smitefire and the Dota 2 Guide Extension at Dotafire.

Enjoy your day,

DJScias
Creator of the Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension, Google Chrome League of Legends Guide Extension and Google Chrome Dota 2 Guide Extension. Got any questions, criticism or suggestions for my extensions? PM me, post on this topic (smite-only), this topic (league-only), this topic (Dota 2-only) or email me at djscias@gmail.com.
Fanconi
<Member>
Fanconi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2013 7:33am | Report
Awesome, exactly what I need. Thanks for the strong work.

Fanc
DJScias
<Member>
DJScias's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2013 1:33am | Report
Fanconi wrote:

Awesome, exactly what I need. Thanks for the strong work.

Fanc

Glad I could be of help! :)

DJScias
Creator of the Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension, Google Chrome League of Legends Guide Extension and Google Chrome Dota 2 Guide Extension. Got any questions, criticism or suggestions for my extensions? PM me, post on this topic (smite-only), this topic (league-only), this topic (Dota 2-only) or email me at djscias@gmail.com.
DJScias
<Member>
DJScias's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2013 3:16pm | Report
New version out with Aatrox.

Quoted:
-- V2.0.3.0 --

- Aatrox, the Darkin Blade added (NOTE: The link will not work until builds are created for the champion on Mobafire).

DJScias
Luftwaffel
<Member>
Luftwaffel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2013 1:31pm | Report
This is absolutely amazing. So much easier to access the website and champion guides now :)
Signature image provided by Bjarn
yugioh5ds2009
<Member>
yugioh5ds2009's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2013 7:20am | Report
very very nice

only three characters needs to have their icons updated:
kha zix
galio
does it auto update?
IAmYourDogLoL
<Member>
IAmYourDogLoL's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2013 6:12am | Report
VERY NICE THANKYOUUU for this <3
DJScias
<Member>
DJScias's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2013 6:54am | Report

very very nice

only three characters needs to have their icons updated:
kha zix
galio
does it auto update?

I'll release a hotfix later today for the changes of their face icons and yes the updates are automatically when you open google chrome after I release an update.

DJScias
DJScias
<Member>
DJScias's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2013 7:08am | Report
New hotfix released.

Quoted:
-- V2.0.3.1 --
A hotfix patch for version 2.0.3, mainly face icon updates and back-end optimization.

- Updated face icons to latest versions, this includes the face icons of Galio, Kha'Zix and Karma.
- Back-end optmization: Old champion face icons were previously still stored in the files but have been removed per this update to decrease extension size and increase the extension's speed.

Enjoy your day,

DJScias
DJScias
<Member>
DJScias's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 1:27am | Report
Another hotfix is out.

Quoted:
-- V2.0.3.2 --
Another hotfix which has corrected a bug that has existed since the creation of this extension, miracle it never got found out 'til as of now.

- Corrected Jarvan IV's face icon to go to the actual guides list link instead of to a broken link.

Enjoy.

DJScias
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide