Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Google Chrome League of Legends Guide Extension

Creator: DJScias May 20, 2013 7:09am
1 2 3 4
DJScias
<Member>
DJScias's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2015 3:51am | Report
Quoted:
-- V3.1.4 --
This one took some time, I'm sorry for the wait but I was gone out of the country with zero to no internet availability. Here's the changelog

- Bard, the Wandering Caretaker added (NOTE: The links might not work until builds are created for the champion on the websites).
- LoLES can now be internationalized! The framework that handles all the text within the program has been overhauled and now allows us to create specific locales so that LoLES will be displayed in your language (depending on chrome's language install of course!). Currently there's only the 'English' language available but I'm looking for translators. Contact 'DJScias' on Skype (mention LoLES translation) if you'd like to help fully internationalize LoLES!
- Updated the following champion's face icons to their latest version: Tristana.

LoLES can now be internationalized, yay. Took some time, but it's here. I can always use translators.. If interested please contact 'DJScias' on Skype with the note "LoLES translation" or something. Thanks in advance.

Also over 16.000 weekly users, thank you for your continued trust and usage of LoLES!

Kind regards,
DJScias
Creator of the Google Chrome Smite Guide Extension, Google Chrome League of Legends Guide Extension and Google Chrome Dota 2 Guide Extension. Got any questions, criticism or suggestions for my extensions? PM me, post on this topic (smite-only), this topic (league-only), this topic (Dota 2-only) or email me at djscias@gmail.com.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide