Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Grave's Patch Notes

Creator: jhoijhoi October 18, 2011 3:55pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 3:53am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Orianna buff. 25 AA range, can't hurt.
Will make the QQers shut up, but they still won't be able to master Orianna because they still won't have the skill or guts to enter auto-attack range, ever. :P

Still very lacking without blue buff. I still consider the mana nerf a few patches back unnecessary.

Quoted:
Talon nerf - Ohhhh, that's gonna hurt his lane.
He can't jungle, his only place was the solo

He was viable in ALL lanes, simply because he was OP.
I mean, who the **** thought it would be a good idea to put Talon's regen at ******EDLY HIGH amounts.

Normal regen is about ~7HP5 and ~6MP5. 9.5HP5 and 10MP5 is just ******ed, wtf..
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis

"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK

"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 12:40pm | Report
Like the Corki buffs, this way, he could catch up with other AD-carries earlygame.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 2:31pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Still very lacking without blue buff.

Anivia and Zilean have high mana-costs and they're still viable. (A lot of people really underestimate how fast Time Bomb can nom all your mana)

Having high mana-costs and needing blue buff isn't a bad thing. It means the champion is difficult.

Searz wrote:

He was viable in ALL lanes, simply because he was OP.
I mean, who the **** thought it would be a good idea to put Talon's regen at ******EDLY HIGH amounts.

Normal regen is about ~7HP5 and ~6MP5. 9.5HP5 and 10MP5 is just ******ed, wtf..

Well, he's a melee who can't jungle. So, I wasn't surprised. He's got to go somewhere. lol

Don't really see him being very good in duo-lane against support+carry combos, and mid seems sketchy, but I haven't seen any Talons go mid.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 2:56pm | Report
Talon mid is amazing due to the silence. You can easily harass most APs with little risk. Bottom lane is also very good, as it's similar to a Jax bottom lane.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2011 5:58am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Anivia and Zilean have high mana-costs and they're still viable. (A lot of people really underestimate how fast Time Bomb can nom all your mana)

Having high mana-costs and needing blue buff isn't a bad thing. It means the champion is difficult.

Zilean is fine because his laning is STRONK. I also belive he's also far more effective than Ori without blue buff.
Anivia's mana costs on the other hand are a bit too high. Not so much her offensive abilities, but more her wall.

I'd reduce Anivia's Q cost by 10 to 70/90/110/130/150 (160 mana on rank 5 is 40 mana more than Zilean's bombs. That is huge). It's still gonna be really high.
And reduce her W cost to 50/65/80/95/110 from 70/90/110/130/150. The wall is really good, but has a high CD and a HUGE mana cost. The wall is simply too expensive to use in lane without blue buff.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 8:18am | Report
yeeha
I like this patch.
Deffers on Dominion will now get some more points aswell :)
and Hextech was way to op if you got it rdy fast:D

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide