Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Have any tips for me to get to level 30?

Creator: LegendPug June 20, 2015 2:52am
LegendPug
<Member>
LegendPug's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 2:52am | Report
Hello MobaFire Community.

I need your help. Right now, I am struggling to get to level 30 and I don't have any tips to get there. I really want to get to level 30 so I can get to the ranked league so I can play with my friends. I also want to get to level 30 because I have been playing LoL for a while and I think it's time for me to get there. I have been playing league for about 3 or 2 years and still not level 30. This may be due to me studying a lot. I can only play on weekends and can barely play anyway on Saturday or Sunday.

If you have any tips for me or tricks to get level 30 then please comment down below. :)
(Also, I am level 26)

Thamks!
-LegendPug
Hey There! My name is V U and I'm from OceaniaLeave me a +Rep if I helped! :D
GSKLI21
<Member>
GSKLI21's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 4:58am | Report
an amazing advice , gather friends and always play in party of 5 , cuz if you go solo or party less than 5 you will get a ****** team or a noob support who will ks ur kills as adc , or a ****** guy who want to take ur mid :D

since you use yasuo as a main , i suggest you get a jungler who have a knock up and a good bot lane team so you get the dragon and ulty any one easy.

try the Y***in Comp , Yasuo & lee
LegendPug
<Member>
LegendPug's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 5:07am | Report
GSKLI21 wrote:
an amazing advice , gather friends and always play in party of 5 , cuz if you go solo or party less than 5 you will get a ****** team or a noob support who will ks ur kills as adc , or a ****** guy who want to take ur mid :D

since you use yasuo as a main , i suggest you get a jungler who have a knock up and a good bot lane team so you get the dragon and ulty any one easy.

try the Y***in Comp , Yasuo & lee

Oh ok! Thank you very much for your advice! I have just tried the Yas and Lee comp but I may not work well with it. I may main a different champion some time later. :D
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 5:10am | Report
Okay, here's my advice (I got to level 30 in ~1 month):

- You can play with friends in a 5 vs 5 game, but this is risky, since players on the enemy team have higher skills than you do (not to mention Masteries and Runes);
- You can play by yourself, against people with the same skills as you and gradually level up;

There is absolutely no difference in the amount of EXP you get from these 2 options. Nevertheless, you'll get to level 30 pretty fast, I know I did (I played 2-3 games every day).

You should also start saving IP from level 20 onwards to buy your AD and AP runes, since they help quite a bit.
LegendPug
<Member>
LegendPug's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 6:08am | Report
Re4XN wrote:
Okay, here's my advice (I got to level 30 in ~1 month):

- You can play with friends in a 5 vs 5 game, but this is risky, since players on the enemy team have higher skills than you do (not to mention Masteries and Runes);
- You can play by yourself, against people with the same skills as you and gradually level up;

There is absolutely no difference in the amount of EXP you get from these 2 options. Nevertheless, you'll get to level 30 pretty fast, I know I did (I played 2-3 games every day).

You should also start saving IP from level 20 onwards to buy your AD and AP runes, since they help quite a bit.

Thank you so much for your help! I will definitely be taking your tips. :)
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 10:12am | Report
If you can find a day that you can grind out 15+ games a one day XP boost, and a one day IP boost to help you out with a rune page, but only if you can grind out a whole day, other wise it's a complete waste of money.

but like everyone else said just find a group of people to play with. I didn't hit level 30 until after a year and a half of playing cause I started playing League in college and I didn't have the time to play during the school week, so I know your pain
Sig by The_Nameless_Bard
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 10:17am | Report
50 Win XP Boost, and the day you're gonna grind buy a 1-Day XP Boost; they stack.
LegendPug
<Member>
LegendPug's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2015 3:37pm | Report
If you can find a day that you can grind out 15+ games a one day XP boost, and a one day IP boost to help you out with a rune page, but only if you can grind out a whole day, other wise it's a complete waste of money.

but like everyone else said just find a group of people to play with. I didn't hit level 30 until after a year and a half of playing cause I started playing League in college and I didn't have the time to play during the school week, so I know your pain
50 Win XP Boost, and the day you're gonna grind buy a 1-Day XP Boost; they stack.

Thanks guys! I will be taking your tips and will be definitely be boosting my XP.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide