Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

how do i kill feed mordi with jarvin

Creator: zoalord12 March 23, 2011 11:35pm
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:44pm | Report
There's a "good morde"? I just thought there were bad players.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:45pm | Report
^ Rep for comment.

A good morde is a morde playing against bad players. <3

Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:49pm | Report
The only thing that gives Mordekaiser damage is his ghost. If you get ulted, back out immediately. Giving them the ghost at the cost of sacrificing a brief amount of DPS is definitely not the way to go about it. Morde will destroy with a decent ghost, so as long as you make sure to GTFO or QSS once you're ulted by him, he shouldn't be a threat in the least.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:49pm | Report
zoalord12 wrote:

i was against mordi , ww and mondo .. so who to aim ??? lol

out of the three, you aim for WW. if its a 5 man team, u aim for the other 2.

if u think mord is OP now, pre-nerf he was untouchable. but he is not op.
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 11:55pm | Report
Olaf and mundo eats morde alive.

As jarvan, you should be focusing on the carries, leave the morde for last... Maybe once in a while your best dps carry can shred him down whilst you (the offtank) destroy the enemies carries.
Illuvitarian
<Member>
Illuvitarian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 6:46am | Report
In sorry man but I have to agree with the previous comments don't 1v1 him if you really don't know how to don't chase or fight him in minion waves. Simple solution is get Olaf and make him hate you. Other then that I do agree fight him last. It's pretty much the same strategy as you would take fighting any late game tank, be patient play smart and focus him down last, as long as you take his ult out of the game he's really not that difficult to play against, just like I said don't get greedy and play smart!!! Semper Fi!!

+rep me if you like what I got to say. Semper Fi!

Riggsinator
<Member>
Riggsinator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 12:38pm | Report
Quicksilver Sash. Removes his ult. I ALWAYS use QSS against morde.
"Thats a paddlin'"
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 4:48am | Report
I once won a 4v1 because I had a Caitlyn ghost and they couldn't damage me but my ghost was destroying them.

Some good tips all throughout here.

Here is another. When you know you are facing someone like a Morde or Karthus always keep a Elixir of Fortitude with you. Whenever Morde hits you with his ult or Karthus is getting ready to hit you with his drink the potion. It will work like a huge health potion and more likely than not save you. Also if you play a character with a shield use it to absorb the ticks of Children of the Grave. Or to help absorb Karthus' Requiem.

Also with Jarvan you can just keep him slowed and knocked up and ignore him. I was in one game where this morde was talking about how great a tank he was. But in the next team fight I just waltzed right by him and killed 2 of his DPS carries who were low health because he had nothing to stop me with.

Morde is like politicians. He sounds REAL good in theory but in actuality he almost always ends up letting you down. Unless you want a battlemage which is pretty much all he is.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
Riggsinator
<Member>
Riggsinator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2011 5:50am | Report
^ Good point as well.

Jarvan's shield should absorb a decent amount of Morde's ult.
"Thats a paddlin'"
reapermech
<Member>
reapermech's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 11:17pm | Report
why do so many people hate mordi seriously he is a pusher and a bruiser. dont want morde to do well focus on him first burst him down. i know i always use morde in normal games people are always aiming at him because of his reputation of being hard to kill. and b-wong you need to stop hating on champs you cant handle just sayn

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide