Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to handle being behind in lane?

Creator: rRSouL December 26, 2012 5:48pm
1 2
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2012 7:55am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Let top tower fall so you can farm minions on your side of the map - it's less likely you will be killed near Tier Two tower. If you're really behind and keep getting killed bottom lane, go jungle. If the jungler asks you not to take their minions, just take Wolves/Double Golems whenever they spawn; these creeps respawn quickly and forces the jungler to look for more ganks anyway.

Best thing you can do is not to lose heart. If you accept defeat after the first death, it's going to be really hard for you to come back.

This too, cant count the times i gave 1st blood or 1st kill in lane to enemies but then make a nice comeback :)
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
xxIAMLEGENDxx
<Member>
xxIAMLEGENDxx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2012 8:25am | Report
The best option is probably play passively for the time until you get let's say decent farm but remember just stick with your team and dont get caught out farming lanes out by yourself because you're getting to get caught out and get ganked by multiple people when they see u in the map.

You should also consider looking at your opponent so if they're heavily AP it's best to build MR items. But you know a GP5 item will also help if your behind in gold.

However if your basically getting stomped on just surrender :D Good ol surrender

| Jayce Guide | Jax Guide | Lee Sin Guide | Guide Reviews | +Rep me if I helped
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide