Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I want my MMR to go down how can I do this?

Creator: Sirnikolai March 24, 2015 9:07pm
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2015 10:47pm | Report
Stop playing bot games. Seriously, you learn more bad habits playing bot games than being Bronze V for 2 years. Take it from a guy who got to level 30 with only about 30 normal wins.

And don't sink yourself to the low ranked people either. If you listen to 90% of the things they tell you, you'll also learn bad habits. Stick with steady improvement, starting with small things, one at a time, focusing on the 3 essential parts of the game.

Objectives
CS
Kills

Objectives will be hard for you to understand when to do them, when to take them, etc, so you can afford to focus less on this for now. Kills/assists are something that will come with time as you become more confident and know the game better. CS is the simplest and most straightforward of the 3, yet also far more important. We already know you struggle with CS-ing, also that you think it's unimportant. Get that thought out of your head and start learning to CS properly.
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2015 10:58pm | Report
What's stop me from improving against bots nothing really. Do you really think you can actually win a bot match solo while facing 5 bots @ intermediate, it's pretty much testing out your survivability rating because your going to lose the objective wheter you like it or not...

I'm not by all means trying to improve on the "title" where i'm place in, because lets face it it's just a game, Platinum,Gold, Diamond, Silver who cares, lol while a lot of people do, but not me:)

We are humans after all we set goals, but obessed with "title" is like wow smokers all over again.

So yea If i'm doing any rank or normal matches I usually know what mistakes others are doing, which my mistakes are CLEARLY trying to avenge the idiot whom went into the lane too agressively which makes me the idiot because I like that style of play....
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2015 11:11pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
What's stop me from improving against bots nothing really. Do you really think you can actually win a bot match solo while facing 5 bots @ intermediate, it's pretty much testing out your survivability rating because your going to lose the objective wheter you like it or not...

I'm not by all means trying to improve on the "title" where i'm place in, because lets face it it's just a game, Platinum,Gold, Diamond, Silver who cares, lol while a lot of people do, but not me:)

We are humans after all we set goals, but obessed with "title" is like wow smokers all over again.

So yea If i'm doing any rank or normal matches I usually know what mistakes others are doing, which my mistakes are CLEARLY trying to avenge the idiot whom went into the lane too agressively which makes me the idiot because I like that style of play....

All this **** is why you will continue to suck at the game.
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2015 12:03am | Report
You should stop posting. With your reputation you're going to get nothing but hate on your threads so if you're going to have any future questions, you'll most likely be bashed at again, and that might mentally harm you. If you really need to know something I'm more than willing to help, just PM me..
or pm someone else who's willing to put up with your ignorance

Special thanks to iPulsefire for the signature!
Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2015 4:06am | Report
Maintained wrote:
You should stop posting. With your reputation you're going to get nothing but hate on your threads so if you're going to have any future questions, you'll most likely be bashed at again, and that might mentally harm you. If you really need to know something I'm more than willing to help, just PM me..
or pm someone else who's willing to put up with your ignorance

So you guys hate real gamers who are more serious into irl goals than lol I can see that. Sorry I'm basically 25, so nothing can mentally harm me like geez i have more responsibilities than the guys moderating the forums are here.

If you can't handle real logic or answer a simple question why are you even posting here. Furthermore this thread is already answer & I appreciate the mature users are here. Thx I got work, so locked this thread if needed cya.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2015 5:39am | Report
Some of these guys are being kinda *******ish to you tbh. Not quite sure why - some of the things you said I disagree with, but I'm not holding it against you as a person like some other people are LOL.

One thing that I'd like to remind you about though, is that League is a game of imperfect knowledge. I'll try to illustrate this in a table below:
x "correct decisions" "incorrect decisions"
Things you know Correct Decisions that you know you've made Incorrect Decisions that you know you've made
Things you DON'T know Correct Decisions that you DO NOT know you've made Incorrect Decisions that you DO NOT know you've made

Part of the reason why I'd advise you to play against people is because there are some things that you do against bots that you wouldn't be able to get away with against human players. Since human players are a little less predictable, playing PvP allows you to train yourself to adapt to your opponents behavior and learn to proactively make decisions on their play style while under pressure.

Because the games are more variable and dynamic, you'll face a lot more situations where you can identify the mistakes you made, but ALSO, reflect and speculate on things that you did that kinda worked out (i.e. Identifying correct decisions that you didn't know you had made, and incorrect decisions that you didn't know you had made).

Those two bolded chart areas are usually what holds people back from improving. Lots of people I mentor say that, "There was nothing I could have done better in this game", or "There was nothing I could have done differently to change the outcome of this game" - which is almost never true, unless it's a 4v5 or something.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
NateKiller
<Member>
NateKiller's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2015 7:19am | Report
Good guy utopus keeping us on track. Unfortunately, you might be on deaf ears here. Here's a +rep for trying though.
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2015 8:28am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

So you guys hate real gamers who are more serious into irl goals than lol I can see that. Sorry I'm basically 25, so nothing can mentally harm me like geez i have more responsibilities than the guys moderating the forums are here.

If you can't handle real logic or answer a simple question why are you even posting here. Furthermore this thread is already answer & I appreciate the mature users are here. Thx I got work, so locked this thread if needed cya.

Why does all your threads end up like this? People are rtying to help you, though some are being rude while doing it, but it's always the same; you won't accept the help people offer even though you asked for it (at least in your other threads, not so much in this one).

I get that criticism can be hard to take sometimes, but consider this: many people on this forum is a lot (A LOT) better at this game than you are and know very well what to do in certain situations, maybe, just maybe you should consider that the people with more knowledge in the game than you actually know what they're talking about. Even though you think that deep knowledge about this game is unnecessary you still have to acknowledge that it is still knowledge that they have more of than you do.

If you want to improve then listen to the community, if you don't want to improve then don't ask for tips.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2015 9:15am | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:

So you guys hate real gamers who are more serious into irl goals than lol I can see that.

Do you know anything about any of our irl goals? Thought not.

Sirnikolai wrote:
Sorry I'm basically 25, so nothing can mentally harm me like geez i have more responsibilities than the guys moderating the forums are here.

Except when you're playing this game, judging from your reactions to losing. But that's none of my business

Sirnikolai wrote:
If you can't handle real logic or answer a simple question why are you even posting here.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2015 9:31am | Report
I agree that League is a game of imperfect knowledge, but not because people can't see the mistakes they make. It's a game of imperfect knowledge because, unlike chess, you can't see all the pieces.

Not that it does anything to your point.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide