Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I will never ever climb out of bronze

Creator: iambatman April 16, 2014 2:20pm
1 2 3
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2014 1:01pm | Report
Something else that can help is to have a person whose opinion you value watch you play and give you some CnC.

Often they'll notice things you missed, which can really help you figure out how to improve.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2014 3:00pm | Report
Or duo queueing with someone who knows your playstyle. The reason i really like duo queueing with my old roomate is that i know his pattern of play, and he knows mine so well that we can often catch and prevent eachother from getting caught. Perhaps something to think about
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
iambatman
<Member>
iambatman's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2014 6:39am | Report
i had a huge losing streak again and now i lost all my points (was close to promo)

Last match at around 10 minute mark our top mid and jungle had fed the enemy with 11 kills, and then our mid and top said bb noobs and left. My 2 kills which i got early game was our only kills the entire game.

and a match before that i was first in pick order and called adc, but some douchebag decided that he wanted to be adc and picked adc even though i had alredy picked adc (he was almosta t the bottom of our pick order) so we ended up with 2 adcs and a team full of squishy champs and lost the game.

Ive now decided that i wont play ranked until i have atleast 400-500 wins normal, and start to play mid since its kinda difficult to carry as adc if our team feeds, even though its my favourite role.

Sometimes this game is the most rage inducing thing i know.......
SeekerOfJustice
<Member>
SeekerOfJustice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2014 7:19am | Report
You just need to keep playing rankeds, some practice and you will become good, sooner or later. However, you can also play for fun, you don't have to force yourself to get high tiers
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2014 10:19am | Report
iambatman wrote:

i had a huge losing streak again and now i lost all my points (was close to promo)

Last match at around 10 minute mark our top mid and jungle had fed the enemy with 11 kills, and then our mid and top said bb noobs and left. My 2 kills which i got early game was our only kills the entire game.

and a match before that i was first in pick order and called adc, but some douchebag decided that he wanted to be adc and picked adc even though i had alredy picked adc (he was almosta t the bottom of our pick order) so we ended up with 2 adcs and a team full of squishy champs and lost the game.

Ive now decided that i wont play ranked until i have atleast 400-500 wins normal, and start to play mid since its kinda difficult to carry as adc if our team feeds, even though its my favourite role.

Sometimes this game is the most rage inducing thing i know.......

"A shining Knight is a knight who doesn't know hardships"

Stick with it man. you can do it if you chin up and don't look back.
Tzayad
<Member>
Tzayad's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2014 10:48am | Report
I pulled myself to Silver 4 so far, starting at Bronze 5. So, you can do it, it's pretty easy.

Just stay positive and keep learning, never stop learning, and take breaks. Never play if you cant maintain a positive attitude.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2014 11:46pm | Report
Tip: Don't play 4789457 different champs.
Focus on one and master him.
Use that one to climb out of Bronze.
My mastery (whahahahaha erm lol) of Xin just got my second account to Silver.
I'm fairly certain I could easily get into gold, but low elo games are just too much fun. :D
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2014 10:02am | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:

Tip: Don't play 4789457 different champs.
Focus on one and master him.
Use that one to climb out of Bronze.
My mastery (whahahahaha erm lol) of Xin just got my second account to Silver.
I'm fairly certain I could easily get into gold, but low elo games are just too much fun. :D

Just want to point out I felt very little difference when I got Gold. Basically, people just ward more. You'll still get your 'first time Sion jungle' and ****.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide