Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

IT HAPPENED

Creator: Banishedd December 13, 2012 6:16pm
13 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 2:12am | Report

Does that mean the armor reduction stacks are still not unique? O_O
Because based on the description it only seems like the flat armor pen is now unique >.<

Part of what made BC stacking so strong was that you could have 75 ArPen if you stacked 5, which synergized incredibly well with instantly reducing their armor by 30%. Now that it's only 10 ArPen with 5 BC's, it's no longer true damage to most enemies if you stack them. I'm not stacking BC's anymore, I don't think it's worth it.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 15, 2012 11:00pm | Report
Kinda funny they nerf someone like Diana when others like Darius keep doing his thing, gj riot
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2012 8:32am | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

Kinda funny they nerf someone like Diana when others like Darius keep doing his thing, gj riot

Darius is strong, not OP. They can't nerf him without making him too weak. What's the point of having a true damage ult that doesn't even out-damage your Q? And if you take away his ult resetting after every dunk, then Darius stops being Darius. They have already nerfed him at least once, and they stopped there because any large nerfs would make him weak. He was made with the intention of being a strong pick, and he is. But he's not OP.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide