Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

It's getting even harder to play LoL

Creator: TheJohn July 5, 2011 3:01pm
1 2 3
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 3:01pm | Report
Really, this is getting ridiculous. The "lvl 15 curse" came back again.

Lvl 15 curse: When this writer named John got lvl 15, winning a match was a dream. He had a balanced victory/defeat ratio, but when he got cursed, John started losing like a fker.
There were only bad players. The ones that if you got the blue buff, the bro would get mad and leave the game; or the basic noob feeders.

OK, after this little explanation, let's go to the point.

The last time I won a match was two days ago, when I went to a custom game to test Olaf. My last real match that I won was a month ago. I'm playing with all champions I have, 5v5 and 3v3, but I can't win a single game.
I just played a match where Ashe got a blue buff and Annie asked: "Why you got it?". Nobody said anything, Ashe went there and got the buff because she wanted. Annie went afk for some time and came back to feed.
Excluding all AP Mordekaisers and AD Akalis I find too, my teams don't have one feeder, but 3 feeders most of times.
I can't believe I'm lvl 30 anymore. I played a match in my brother's lvl 22 account and there were no bad players, they were kinda good to tell the truth.

This whole history is to ask if anyone has the lvl 15 curse too. And to discuss a possible solution.
I thought about some things:

#1: More lvls
#2: Players have to do a test to go to lvl 10, 20, 30... Maybe play x matches and win y
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 3:07pm | Report
A. This isn't a thing.
B. Annie should ALWAYS have blue buff over Ashe...
C. If this is an ongoing thing, this sounds like another "Elo hell". SaintVicious made a point on his stream there, they won 4v5 throughout the game. They stomped them really. Good players prevail over bad ones, even with bad team mates. If you're "better than your team mates", then why does Elo match you with them?
D. It's a losing streak! They happen!
E. You get winning streaks soon after losing streaks, since the losing ones lower your Elo, then winning ones bump it right back up again because you will stomp in Elo lower than your real one.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 3:23pm | Report
Saintvicious is pulling himself back from 1 ELO. "HURR RANKED IS ALL LUCK"

Anyways, to your actual point: see it as a test of your own skill. If you can't be arsed to play anymore because you don't want bad teammates then make a new account or stop playing altogether. It's healthy to take a break sometimes. If you still want to play but don't want to have bad teammates then stop relying on them to help you. At this point you have to know how to improve your play by miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles higher than what you're playing at.

Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 5:07pm | Report
Just to be clear, ELO hell is at all ELOs, but mostly at 1200. This is when it's possible to have a very bad team while the other team is really good.

No matter how good you are, with bad teammates you cannot beat a very good team.

Although if you've only won once in a month, I believe that's your fault to be honest. >_>

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 5:15pm | Report
Lazukin wrote:

Just to be clear, ELO hell is at all ELOs, but mostly at 1200. This is when it's possible to have a very bad team while the other team is really good.

No matter how good you are, with bad teammates you cannot beat a very good team.

im going through elo hell no matter how good i am what champ i play i always get pared with idiots and im the one called noob for having such low elo
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 5:18pm | Report
"HURRR ELO HELL. RANKED IS ALL LUCK"

I should keep that on copy/paste.

Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 5:19pm | Report
Getting paired with idiots isn't ELO hell. :p

Even when you're in so called ELO hell, it should only affect you in like 1/3rd of your games. It's only when you get very good people on the opposing team.

Let's say you have 4 leavers and the other team is terrible.

Not ELO hell.

And lol @ Bwong

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 5:21pm | Report
ive lost every game for my last 4 ranked games and have not won one in forever i can never win more then 1 or 2 in a row then i lose even more
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 5:25pm | Report
but then again i dont play many ranked games
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2011 5:26pm | Report
You need to pick a carry and carry your team then.

I've been being Lux, and I should probably stop that since I simply am not good enough with her to carry.

Imo Corki, Ashe, Lee Sin, Akali, Vayne, and Brand would probably be the easiest to win with in low ELO.

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide