Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

koksei's journey in soloQ

Creator: koksei April 13, 2012 1:11pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 10:37am | Report
Game 10:
Oh god.. this game.
Cuz I overextended I gave away a kill early. Damn that lvl two gank.
Well got back in lane killed riven 2 times. Dominated in cs and towers. We get 2 drags advance our domination. We take baron .. have way more towers but our janna is to ******ed to use her ult they get a good engage on us kill all but me.. I escape with like 1 hp and turn it around. Then we could have still won but next time baron spawns shyv decides to go drag and ez decides to farm bot...
Free baron and free win for them real terror.. I went 11/6 in the end and got ****ing pity from the enemies again .. wth is wrong these days lol

EDIT:
Game 11:
Well I went for amu jungle again. Couldn't really gank anything early. Either they died before I arrived or they pushed too hard. So I just jungled up to 6 without ganking too much. Even tho ahri gave away 5 kills mid our akali top got quite some kills as well we secured dragon, turrets and some guys of position.
Well in the end we won AP amu too stronk:P and their irelia lost too akali.. really hard I guess akali just snowballed after they dove her with 2 man and both died.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 4:22pm | Report
Game 12:
Oh lord.. this xin.. this xin all I gotta say about this game XIN ADBOT CARRY OP!

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 5:07pm | Report
Game 13:

Well .. I picked Lux mid and as you can see this twitch was "Xin" from last game.. well he actually did quite good besides the fact that he was still trashtalking all day.
I could have played way better this game and failed quite alot .. well I didn't die a lot tho and secured some kills. In the end we won cuz I got a full combo off and our fulltank lee stayed alive freaking long, my shields, janna shields + janna ult.
gege

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 5:21pm | Report
somebody does ranked way to much ;_;

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 5:27pm | Report
too*

:p

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 5:57pm | Report
I always get that mixed up.

I blame koksei ;_;

koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2012 6:02pm | Report
DUDE I DON'T DO RANKED WAY TOO MUCH I DECIDED TO CATCH UP TO WINTER!

Anyway.. game 14:

Well ... this game started of good then Anivia dced for like 5-7 minutes so they took the upperhand did 4 man ganks and dirty **** like that. When anivia came back she was way behind.. obviously.
So they took 2 barons and we just turtled up since we got such great initiate and I went full tank this time we kind held out then finally we got a good teamfight took baron bded all towers.. lol we literally went from lane to lane from tower to tower.. aced them and ended it that was a really nice game :)

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2012 4:56am | Report
Game 15: Forgot the screen :/

Well anyway I played the worst amu jungle I have played in a while.. well it wasn't even that bad but no1 ever followed up could have had 3-4 more kills/assists if my team would have reacted. Well anyway they did good even tho I failed and later in the teamfights I was useful anyway.. we kind overrolled them corki rushed tri but had no real dmg and we had taric with aegis.. all dem auras lol. Well we forced baron aced them .. they surrendered :P

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2012 6:05am | Report
Game 16:
I duoed with some1 I met yesterday he got Taric and I got Trist.
Worked out quite good besides the fact that I played a pretty bad trist cuz I was used to jungle and not lasthitting .. well we called all the drags tho and just pushed the **** outta bot 2nd tower was gone by minute 19. That vlad just owned and the olaf was just dumb. Well gege 1600 .. Achieved

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2012 12:36pm | Report
Forgot screens :/

Game 17:
So the kind guy I am I offered to play janna... went okayish since my ad wasn't the best AD in the world and my support isn't good as well. But I called dragons and stuff.. I dunno I just always do that teams tend to go back or back to their lanes instead of taking drags oO.
Well we were behind cuz we always 4v5 then we grouped up I got a nice ult off with which I knocked kennen and their bruisers away.. in the meantime we killed their carries - then we aced them and ended it.

Game 18:
I picked up amumu again :) but somehow all lanes were killing their opponents 2-3 seconds before I came there.. was a pretty damn boring game then the EZ of them dced for 5minutes and their bot was behind already anyway. Our ahri got all the kills and I just derped around lul.. well we won they surrendered after we killed 3 of them in a 2v3. 10/2 ahri gege

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide