Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

koksei's journey in soloQ

Creator: koksei April 13, 2012 1:11pm
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 2:56am | Report
Actually I am jealus and I think I'll start dis ELO-Climb as well :)

975 ELO though...
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 3:38am | Report
Xiron wrote:

Actually I am jealus and I think I'll start dis ELO-Climb as well :)

975 ELO though...

just do it don't get demotivated by trolls and keep the fun.
I'd say focus on top, mid, jungle.
Many others suggest AD as well..
well I mained AD and still do good at it but I just don't like to be dependant on some1..
bot is always a matchup of 2 people. Even tho I used to play AD up to 1500 since I could literally play 2v1 since people there usually are bad.
As you can see from my previous post

Quoted:

And general fact:
Played 1 game afterwards was just horrible mid lost 0/2 after 3 minutes without jungler's influence.. went afk. Botlane was flaming each other like **** for no reason at all. Ended up 0/4 after like 5minutes as well --> afk.
Nocturne was just horrible bad oO he went top to gank -> I engage -> he stays in bush 10 seconds -> comes when I am almost dead. -> I die he doesn't even get vlad because he gets juked like a real derp.
So after 9 minutes 4 guys were afk:D
well that game was srsly uncarriable I played on but well.. :D since it was 1 vs 5 and I was 0/2 anyway by minute 2 I ended up 1/7 huehue.
Real derp game.

there will still be many trolls/derps/bad players call them what you like in "mid" elo they may be annoying but well.. you can't win all games:P
Also try to focus on 2-3 champs per position - I know that people say you can potentially play all champs for that (there are people with 2k+ that only played eve e.g.) for I'd suggest going for "casual-viable" champs there should be some you like. At low elo I got trolled so often for picking Lux - real ********:D
well gl^^

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 1:14pm | Report
meh.. I'll summarize things up for today:
Played 5 games and 1 game yesterday:

1. Game - Irelia top:
Yeah well.. this game was real terror.
We had a great team. But everylane lost and the jungler was going from lane to lane and gave away buffs. Botlane flamed each other rly hard until 1 went afk.
Well our jungler baited me to go on top - he stayed in the bush I died.
At minute 10 4 people of my team were afk and I just derped around for 10 minutes because I didn't want those trolls to play that fast again - was my last game anyway.

2. Game amu jungle:
We get a double kill at lvl 1 cuz they invade and we just instakill their blitz + their ap carry.
So far so good. Our teamsetup is real derp tho. J4 mid, amu jungle, jax top. galio support, and some worthless AD I already forgot.
Well all lanes lost Jax lost to a volibear.. dunno how he managed to do that but he did.
I ganked top once before so voli already burnt flash + was pretty low.
All in all all lanes failed, could've win it easy but galio, the ad and toplane were flaming like **** and half AFK. so we just got facerolled.
Result: Lose

3. Game - Karthus Mid:
Well this was rather easy I had to face an ap taric oO I kinda had free farm but so had he I was really scared cuz of his followup skills so I didn't want to push too hard. Well in the end we won everyteam fight cuz taric was just worthless after he had his combo out.
Result: Win

4. Game - Fiddle Support:

Um.. yeah I was kinda afk and randomed fiddle - dunno why I was in Que oO.
Well.. loading screen was real terror like ARAM or sth.
LB, Karthus, Brand, Fiddle, Naut. -- YES THIS IS AROUND 1700 ELO DW.
We could've actually won this game since we won mid, top and our jungler did good.
But 1. no1 went AD so they just stacked Mr which wasn't even that hard.
2. People got caught and that was actually the main reason. oO
Trollgame which was quite funny.. we went 6/1 on bot lane so yeah..

5. Game - Amu Jungle:
This game was rather easy, botlane won by themselves I camped mid. But we had a horrible flamer top. Even tho he was ahead in cs he flamed the **** outta me for not ganking - even tho I was just bot secured a double + drake he said "I ping for 2 minutes OMG". Well I ganked afterwards and he didn't even follow afterwards I just focused on bot and mid. I eventually "sacrificed" myself 2 times to save carries and get kills.
Result: Win

6. Game - Kassadin Mid:
So.. WHAT DO WE LEARN FROM SOLOQ?
Dun trust strangers. The 1. pick offered to give me jax for top and requested kassadin.
He slept and did not give him to me. I was super outpushed in mid against galio.
Well botlane lost hard and corki rushed manamune. Bot went 0/6 I went even on kills in mid but he was 40 cs ahead since he pushed me to tower all the time. Top was kind of even but the jax didn't know how to play his champ. The jungler was more like a moving ward and completely useless. oO

To sum things up:

Atm I have kind of hardflaming teams - even in the games I win.
There are 2-3 people that flame like rly hard oO sometimes for no reason at all.
And many afk's these last 2 days - well dunno why people do that top 3 reasons are:
- "THIS IS JUST SMURF MY REAL ACC IS 2,2K YOU THINK YOU SCRUBS ARE GUD - *gives random summonername*
- *flames all game long* I don't even care.
- I DROPPED XXX ELO IN 2 DAYS FFS **** YOU NUBS

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 2:27pm | Report
let's summarize thigns up for TODAY.
Played 7 games should've won all
just won 3 THX SOLOQ - 1 more now.. otherwise I go mad If I lose this I dunno .. srsly such BS

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 2:52pm | Report
Looks bad, atm.
Sorry for you koksi, good luck anyway :3

Plus I feel your pain, I really do. Got punshed to 970 ELO thanks to solo-q...
Thanks to koksei!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 3:05pm | Report
EDIT:
I WON DA BLITZ CRANK CARRY STRIKES AGAIN. Even tho I am not rly proud of my matchhistory today I still played good all games. I won all my lanes with no exception.. and 1 game kinda didn't even start 3 afk from minute 3 on.. derp.
NOW I CAN GO TO BED WITH NO ELO CHANGE.. *face-desk*
Well ACTUALLY I THINK I GOT 1-2 HUEHUE

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2012 4:41am | Report
So well..
I won 2 games today will do a summary later but this **** is really annoying:

Lee went afk at minute 3 after he got killed.
I went 9/2 but afterwards I just got killed again and again.
Ali and mumu went for the carries instead of protecting me GEGE-.-
hate ****ing 4v5's - lee came back at minute 25.. he trolled tho

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2012 8:27am | Report
So um yeah I am kind of power soloQing atm

short update:
8 games 5w 3l

one of those loses is above - which was complete BS and another 1 was just thrown so hard - yes thrown - the game was won we just had to b regroup and end. Instead they stay there with 2 people, AP and AD carry get caught we can't def 3v5 1 of us walks in again 2v5 ... they end. depr
In the other game I had to jungle trundle even tho I wanted to go top 1. it was kind of 1. time trundle jungle which wasn't even the problem but all lanes lost by themselves and I was kinda useless. Well.. doing a break, making some food right now.

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2012 9:03am | Report
wats ur elo
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2012 9:05am | Report